New seedlings dying

First indoor grow. This is a bagseed from about a year or so ago. I got a few different strains ( Zombie Disco and Yorker which sprouted about a week ago) would rather find out what the issue is now so i dont destroy the good seeds haha.

I started it off with 12/12 as I have a small tent and don't have much time to grow. I've been told this shouldn't affect it though?

Could anyone tell me what might be the problem? I had some soil with fertilizer on top topping it but I've taken that out today and given it different soil so hopefully it helps.

Will be doing a soil PH test tomorrow as well. post-66549-15838413861_thumb.jpegpost-66549-15838414054_thumb.jpegpost-66549-158384142591_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

They don't need any nutes until the Cotyledon (round) leaves start to turn yellow. Get some decent potting mix, less wood is preferable. re pot them and flush with PH adjusted water. 6.5- 6.8 no nutes just plain PH adjusted water and see how it goes. 12/12 puts the plant straight into flower phase. More light less dark until they reach the height you are looking for then 12/12 and remember they can stretch like the Gadget Man when flowering. So you need to take height into consideration.