All i know about australian muties.

Yes, Hyb has crossed it to get a plant that looks like abc but potent at the same time. As he described his Subterfuge, ots origin is from seeds Marc Emery gave out in the end of 80s.

Also Hyb released an autoflowering feminized version of Subt1 under name AutoBastard#1.

Abc site4 seeds is fron a guy maned PaintedForestFarms...i dont know what all these numbers means but description said it is pure ABC. They also crossed ABC with alot of strains and hybrids and that 5 seed pack contains a mix of these hybrids with pure ones.

This is what i know about it atm.

The only remaining variety i didnt see before is on the photo by Yantra. But in the same time i've seen a stock photo of abc#4 under the same product he sells...so it still unclear.

:)

Sava

• Upvote 1

...so it still unclear.

What is unclear?

Hyb got hybridised seed from emery. Emery renamed hybrid mongyweed seeds he was gifted to abc and made a F1 cross with flo he released as abc x flo which is the seeds hyb got. Then hyb bred out every other mongy trait by out-crossing and chasing the mutant leaf shape which he has drastically changed from the original genetics through hybridisation over time anyway. Hyb calling his seed abc still is a very long stretch of the imagination IMO but can't let the truth get in the way of a seed marketing story I suppose?   

There is no mongyweed (renamed abc by emery) in America that isn't highly hybridised. 

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 6

What is unclear?

Thank you MongyMan for stopping by.

For me it is unclear what guy "yantra" have posted on his abc salespage. There are a few photos in yantra's description :

1. exact photos used by seller from who i bought that "abc site4". 

2. and in the same there is a photo of totally different plant. this one:

abc_

This is where my confusion started from. MongyMan, have you seen such pheno?   

As i've said before, my goal is just to understand who is who and what is what. 

All of Hyb's seeds are hybrids. Hyb has never had pure mongyweed seeds (renamed abc by emery) Hybs seeds are from a very small number of hybrid mongy seed he originally got from emery.that he has bred from. He has done some interesting things with them IMO but as I said they are now so heavily hybridised they have lost pretty much every mongy trait and unique pheno including the stealth factor found in original mongyweed so it is a bit of a stretch to still be calling them abc imo.

The pic you show in your last post from yantra is also a hybrid and a pretty crap looking one at that. I'd cull it out of any breeding.

The pic you mentioned of the plant with tendrils is an old pic that was just bullshit marketing by Fet. There is no vine pheno which grows tendrils but there is a bine pheno. A vine plant climbs using tendrils that grow out of its stem whereas a bine climbs by wrapping the stem itself around what it is growing on or without support it grows along the ground like a ground cover.

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 3