All i know about australian muties.

Serrated Edge, thank you for comment. Sry, I can not edit first post. Please mods delete em if you find time for it.

Those pics are from instagram...tons of it are there and more is coming and coming. So that was just a few examples of many

I don't separate plants if it crap or not. It just amazing plants with unusual genes.

"cannabis back in the day seemed stronger"

It sure was

Terpene profile was very different. Each of it has its own addition to whole effect. And i totally agree with the guys from MedicinalGenomics that breeding not just for thc or cbd levels and growth energy but for exact terpenoids composition is the right direction. I still hope that those old landraces was preserved. Edited by Sava

Humboldt have ABC. That's the equivalent of Wall Mart getting a strain. Anonymity, well that went out when Bindi weed was bag fill in NNSW from the 80s on.

As for crosses... seen a banging chem sis x abc bx 1 to abc parent with full abc features. Still needed another bx... preferably to a clone of the hybrid with abc features. Not my thing but some people want to grow it, or a more potent version.

Edited by Sumrandombloke
  • Upvote 2

You can find it easy on the web. it's not a secret

Yes, i can find it. But i can not be sure about its origin? Look, here's a quote from seller's website

Painted Forest Farms~ “Finding the ABC was purely an accident…there were 4 grow sites each displaying slightly different characteristics…the proprietor of the ABC’s  family has been growing this variety for generations, with him growing it personally for over 30 years…I was able to secure about 100 seeds from each grow area…to begin this preservation project.”

It is interesting...isnt it? Especially interesting to know who is that "proprietor of the ABC's family"? Who else knows about 4 grow sites? And according to "slightly different characteristics"....what the difference and how slight it is, so one seed are 2 times more expencive that other?
So questions and no answer. hehe

Here you go

$30 each were 40

*The Pure Australian Bastard Cannabis Seeds are being released exclusively for breeders who want to create their own ABC hybrids.  They are not recommended as stand alone plants as they require a level of hybridizing to produce a quality product that also exhibits the mutant trait.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app