Outdoor organic late year grow 2020

The plant eventually opened it's leaves. It was showing promising sighns but just didn't grow very much at all. Not good genetics for outdoor plants. Anyway some bad news. The cat decided to give the pot a bif and kicked it of the deck. The pot then landed in the garden and the plant got pulled out of the pot. I tried to salvage her but the stress of the whole ordeal turned out to be to much and the plant later died.

The Moto I got from this is don't grow outside first. Start indoors.

So I might be buying a grow light.

Keep your eyes peeled for a post about value for money grow lights.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

That's cool. What kind of plant seeds do you buy? It's just that my friend told me that if you buy seeds in a random store without knowing anything about it, then instead of natural cannabis, you can buy some crap. Moreover, suppose these seeds are purchased by a person who doesn't understand anything about grass. In that case, he has a lot of chances to be deceived. By the way, I am one of the people who know almost nothing about cannabis, and so my friend orders for me weed seeds Ontario. Then he also helps me plant them. Maybe you can give some tips on growing it?

That's cool. What kind of plant seeds do you buy? It's just that my friend told me that if you buy seeds in a random store without knowing anything about it, then instead of natural cannabis, you can buy some crap. Moreover, suppose these seeds are purchased by a person who doesn't understand anything about grass. In that case, he has a lot of chances to be deceived. By the way, I am one of the people who know almost nothing about cannabis, and so my friend orders for me weed seeds Ontario. Then he also helps me plant them. Maybe you can give some tips on growing it?

Your making no sense buddy.

Sounds like your still in school.

Research for yourself what you want to know. If you really are keen enough to learn to grow you will learn. Do the research and look at websites like grow weed easy and watch videos on YouTube about growing cannabis. That sort of thing. Get an idea of what to do then start when your ready and just experiment. Have fun with it though it is all a process. Your first grow will be shit likely to only get a few oz.

Oh and if you get ripped off that's on you for being an idiot and not doing the research.

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk