Outdoor plants dying

Anyone shed some light on my situation. Got roughly 30 seeds from seedsman, germinated and most were good. Planted 24 seedlings, it long after they just started dying,in the end I had 3 large plants left a few weeks ago. My biggest plant died last week and my last 2 are looking average. I used a different potting mix this year and I think that might be the fuck up. It was a expensive Bailey's with slow release fertilizer. I've up loaded a couple of pics of the last one alive. Cheers legends

post-64707-0-14728100-1582519152_thumb.jpg

post-64707-0-84969200-1582519191_thumb.jpg

Edited by Westoz1987

Well it's a clear as mud to me that you have fucked your grow nearly completely. That's not a complete loss as some of our biggest failures in life can take a turn for the better and we learn not to repeat the same errors. ( What I should have said is that usually we learn best from our mistakes)

It might be that you have over or under watered your plants and the soil you have grown them in have been to rich in fertilizer and this has burnt the plants completely. That's my guessing.

However I may be wrong in that evaluation. Looking over the photos it looks more like disease has attacked your plants and there might be deficiency in one of the plants causing the leaves to yellow prematurely and die off. Fortunately there is a plethora of information on the internet where people can work together to diagnose more specifically, as to what has gone wrong.

If you wait patiently there are a few members on this website whom know their stuff quite well and can offer you additional insight into your predicament.

Edited by Clementine

looks like magnesium, maybe just try some cal/mag from the hydro store for a quick fix , i assume you would need the right soil based ferts for a long term fix or just a repot decent soil/ organics.

unless your slow release was high in phosphorus and you over did it a fair bit, so phosphorus toxicity  

post-66386-0-86917100-1582537384_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dan J

all my last outdoors have been pretty successful, I've never actually measured ph to be honest. And yeah this years grow is pretty well fucked, besides a couple of nice autos. I'm thinking the slow release fertiliser is the culprit here and some over watering on my behalf. the last few years grows have got some good yields, all my seeds have been from seedsman or ILGM. One thing i have noticed is my plants have never had a big root base when I've pulled them. Well I'm glad i joined the forum and can gain some useful advice from more seasoned growers. an auto i just pulled had very small light brown bugs on the bottom of the leaves ? They can piss right off I'm still going to smoke it hahahaha

• Upvote 1

Over watered. Then you have had mites, thrips etc start to suck the life out of it. So you watered and fed more vs practicing IPM. IPM is vital outdoors.

Bugs create vectors for infection. Your plant has a fungal or viral or both pathogens effecting it. Bugs also release toxins into the plant to help breakdown plant tissue. This in turn effects plant health and metabolic function.

Edited by Sumrandombloke