$30 led panels?

seems to me like they're pulling figures out their ass, the SF4000 that frank has is 1200 micro moles.( umol/s ) and retails for $850ish, no chance your getting near 1000 par for $25.

just to confirm was that in umol/s ?

well as i linked to the other thread that states 1000-1300 par ppfd is the same as a 1000w hid hps,

I agree something is way off with their claim to be 980 umole (not per sec). Ive since had a look at other far higher watt boards (qbs) and yeah i dont believe these cheapies specs.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I agree something is way off with their claim to be 980 umole (not per sec). Ive since had a look at other far higher watt boards (qbs) and yeah i dont believe these cheapies specs.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

1000 from that strip i dont believe either

look at this 80w strip

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/R2T-2019-Newest-100Watt-heatsink-for_62397497214.html?spm=a2700.icbuShop.41413.22.110e1dd3CtEA76

Sunbar 150+5LED BarTest Report@60W/12inch

5b01a0.png