flooded outdoor patch

Hi guys 

After miraculously surviving the bush fire mother nature has decided to flood my area and my grow....I have around 60mm of water covering my patch.. has been like that for almost a week... the plants are yellowing from leaching and some plants/leaves are starting to droop although they have been praying most of the time fortunately only a small amount of mould on the buds which are about 3 weeks into flower that I've controlled....the sun finally came out today with a forecast for sun all week...I'm hoping the water will be gone in a week... I'm growing in a swampy area so it takes a long time for water to sink into the soil....

anyone had water flooding their plants/roots longer than a week?...did they survive?...

my plants were looking awesome so I'm a little anxious after all the hard work and not at all happy with mother nature.... :unknw:

Nah its mother natures fault she's got a wicked sense of humour... from fires to floods!!

I'm growing cherry bomb and berry bomb I made some fem seeds from mothers awhile back the cherry can be susceptable to mould but the berry is a blue strain so its pretty hardy mould wise.

Hoping someone here has been through flooded plants... will find out either way lol...

Edited by highbreed

for anyone who is anxious and searching for the answer to flooded plants they last about a week before yellowing out then after 2 weeks they start dying...choose your spot carefully I was growing in this spot for 6 years with no issues until this years floods never thought it would be an issue...if I had them in pots above the water line I would have survived....4 nice plants dead...oh well always next year    :wallbash:

@stonher.       thought about it.... their all caged and double trellised would be impossible to weave em out cage is to wide to dig n lift. ...pretty much dead now anyways all yellowed out and drooping...soil is rat shit..... gonna be a dry year here doubt many survived the fires and floods.

Edited by highbreed