New tent setup, lightning?

The 2 x 600w you have will smash it. You will need to run them in cooltubes i suspect?. Been looking at quantum boards and it seems like the way to go. I need a bit more research myself and a bit more coin but i will be looking to get at some point this year.

At the moment i run a 600w son-t HPS next to a 1200w Vipaspectra.

The viper is good but it's not quite as good as the hps and considering that it still draws almost 600w from the wall it's not worth it apart from the fact it will last 10 years. It's also extremely noisy!

I have heard the controller on some quantum boards can produce a lot of heat. With those Samsung Cob's you might need 4 of those for your space which is 1000w so you wont really be saving much power.  high quality Quantum board seems like the best way keep the power bills down and the tent at capacity.

Sweet was wondering what the deal was, is the growlush any good ? As in lasting a few grows ? Also my tent is set up in a really large shed, my evaporative air-con stopped working a few weeks ago in the shed. How hot is too hot for the temp in the tent and it's surroundings ? Got some outdoor on the go so was going to wait until the heat pissed off and get the aircon fixed in the shed.

Growlush aren't considered high quality but should see you through, generally people usually get around 3 flower cycles from a single HPS bulb. But that isn't set in stone. Ideal temps are around 27 ish degress, plants can live through very high temps but may not grow ideally. Is the shed insulated at all? are the ambient temps a bit lower than outside in there?

Nah the shed isn't insulated so getting the air-con fixed will be the go I think. It's pretty warm in there today, outside it's about 33 degrees and in the shed would be at least that if not a little higher. Yeah I'll run the growlush to start, would 1 600w still do okay in the tent ? Just was thinking about starting small. And the luck Ive had with germination rates this year is unreal.