Glass drilling to make a bong from a Jager bottle.

Well did a bit more research and watched a few video's and all you need is some cheepo diamond bit hole saws.

post-40304-0-64737700-1581949909_thumb.jpg

ordered a few of these on ebay for a few $ each., got some 14mm for the stem and 6mm fo the shotty.

saved up 4 Jager bottles ready to go, so if i fuck some up I still got more lol.

I was talking to the guy at the local bong shop and he reckons they can do it for $20, so if I fuck up 3 and have one left I might take it to them and they can do it 'professionally'

I might have to get a mini bottle of jager as well to make an ash catcher, that would look really cool.

Hey bud I work with stone and that's what we use to drill stone. Advice...

Drill through a bit of thick plastic first 2-3 mm we used real estate bored. Core flute.

tape it on where you want your hole. Start the drill bit on a slight angle and move into the flat to glass position .

This will make sure it digs in at the start and also once flat the template will stop it skipping out.

Second

With the water make sure you pull the drill out of the groove as your drilling every few seconds to actually get the water to cool the diamond head down.

See how you go . If you are stuck and can't get it to work I may go buy a bit and make a video for you for shits and giggles.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Edited by phlex
  • Upvote 1