Grow lights and the long term damage on unprotected eyes?

protect your eyes mate, your peepers are important. Basic sunglasses at a minimum, at first you wont notice but after a couple years working around grow lights you will start to notice, as I did.

I got myself a pair of method seven agent 939 sunnies late last year and I swear by them. I won't go into my tent without them now as it makes such a difference to not only my comfort levels but I can see the plants much better also.

cheers

1st time indoor newbie here, i literally switched on my tent today lol... one of the 1st things i thought about was shit this is bright cant be good for my eyes, plus i was sqinting like a china man so i pup my Polaroids on, helped alot lol, just wondering with they be enough to provide my eyes with the protection or should i add something else to my list of shit i need to buy lol

Cheers billybob,

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

1st time indoor newbie here, i literally switched on my tent today lol... one of the 1st things i thought about was shit this is bright cant be good for my eyes, plus i was sqinting like a china man so i pup my Polaroids on, helped alot lol, just wondering with they be enough to provide my eyes with the protection or should i add something else to my list of shit i need to buy lol

Cheers billybob,

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Polaroids good enough. Only benefit of grow glasses over them is they make the plants look natural colour.