House and garden soil starter kit

Hey mate, I have used H&G before, albeit not he full range, I just used the a+b with pk and I think bud - xl. I had no issues with it, worked well. I would go the h&g line over the inorganic canna line just because canna seems to be less concentrated so you end up using more nutes etc. The only issue i see is the 1l bottle of nutes may last 1 veg and flower only

Looks like a lot of shit you don't really need. Im guessing their soil nutes are salt based so you'll want an ec meter too.

I use the Bio line too and its so easy to use. Ive also done cost per ml calculations and if you buy the 1l bio vega/flores it is cheaper than most of the a/b nutrients out there. It even works out cheaper than the thrive organic vegetable bottle from bunnings.

My advice is to stick with it if it's working for you.

Hey mate, I have used H&G before, albeit not he full range, I just used the a+b with pk and I think bud - xl. I had no issues with it, worked well. I would go the h&g line over the inorganic canna line just because canna seems to be less concentrated so you end up using more nutes etc. The only issue i see is the 1l bottle of nutes may last 1 veg and flower only

Thats what i was planning. Just use it for one grow and see how it goes. Just giving a try at something a little different this time. Thanks.[emoji6]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Looks like a lot of shit you don't really need. Im guessing their soil nutes are salt based so you'll want an ec meter too.

I use the Bio line too and its so easy to use. Ive also done cost per ml calculations and if you buy the 1l bio vega/flores it is cheaper than most of the a/b nutrients out there. It even works out cheaper than the thrive organic vegetable bottle from bunnings.

My advice is to stick with it if it's working for you.

Already bought the EC the litre ages ago and havent even use it since i’ve been using the bio vega/flores for my previous grows. Never had a problem with the canna nute before because it was quite relatively easy to use. The main issue is i am not getting the result that i wanted. I am growing mainly autos.

How often do you feed your plant with the bio vega/flores? Once a week and just water in between? I am still new at growing. Any suggestion will help. [emoji5]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app