Canna Terra Pro indoors.

dam carbs i used to use biocanna with the bio boost , fucken never paid that much for the bloody stuff back then 

i guess you wouldn't use both liters of canna nutrients in the one grow so canna would be a little more cost effective 

than rain water only & 2 25lt bags of DNG's soil for $110 i think , although i would re-use the DNG soil , with some 

extras though , soils get better the more you grow in them i reckon 

assume you had your environment dialled in & you got both grows right in both mediums

the quality of the bud with DNG's soil would be so much better then bottled nutrient grown imo

Edited by itchybromusic

IBM. Depends how this trial run works, my next attempt will be flood and drain system, with a hydro medium In time I'd like to try a variety of growing techniques and mediums. Harvest from my outdoor grow will enable me to continue experimenting and learning. Cloning and pollinating is straightforward enough, and will contain some costs. In 4 years I hope to confidently grow using a few methods indoors and out. Outdoor soil grow will remain my primary source, everything else is a bonus. I might even try a HPS one day [emoji7].

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Forgot to mention, guy at hydro shop gave me a business card for another Aussie seedbank ( QLD based ) via buyseeds.com.au. Had a quick look at the site, seems to be a fair choice of strains and price comparable to other Aus seed banks. I'm not affiliated or flogging anything, just sharing info for anyone looking at options. Billy might care to review the site for us ??

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I never got into the whole Coco vs peat thing.

Coco varies from real cheap to $30 for 50 l of Canna stuff.

I can buy 220l of Premium TE-EM peat moss for $45

What other uses do peat and Coco have outside of horticulture?

Can Coco be weaved into cloth?

I'm sure there are heaps for each but without a Google can't think of any.

Trying to think of uses of Coco and peat in my daily life outside of horticulture. Can't think of many.

I think a lot of the argument is that peat is not sustainable due to the time it takes vs growing a coconut tree.

Falling coconuts kills people every year as do peat bogs where people, animals and machinery can be swallowed up.