Canna Terra Pro indoors.

Thanks for replies. It's a small 4 plant grow( picking best of 6). Trialling next step away from soil - and consecutively comparing some clones grown indoor vs outdoor. I imagine it's easier for my novice status to (initially ) use their specific Vega/Flores range. May be easier to identify and resolve potential nutrient issues. My local hydro shop guy was whacked off his head this morning, fair enough, but didn't try and upsell me on anything else. He did try and talk me into Coco medium instead, so I killed him on the spot. Hmmmmm.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Absolutely not. Novices should use a single product. Absolutely no need to add Micmac level extras unless ya trying for sponsorship. ...

I only bought their Vega for veg and Flores for flower. Hydro shop guy advised against anything else including rhizotonic. I took that minimalist advice. Hmmmm sponsored growers sounds like a good gig, didn't know we had any here. Where's the freebies goddammit.....

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app