• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Get voting

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Billyg0at

Billyg0at

Curing

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 520 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None
Go tend to ya moldy buds!!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4975 Posts:
  • Interests:Got some
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual

Okay, Aqua. You got me fucked with this one, was there meant to be a link?

The war against Cannabis is a war against Earth's existence.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14577 Posts:

Go tend to ya moldy buds!!

I have, smoking some of the non mouldy bits I chopped out now

its very good, rock hard buds, heavy duty affie/indica stone

good  :censored: profile, and well worth chucking some sativa pollen at 

:ph34r:

Thewalrus88

Thewalrus88

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 Posts:
Instead of voting on some meaningless Facebook garbage, how about all Queensland residents sign this petition https://www.parliame.../Home/Sign/3217

kloud9

kloud9

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 7133 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun
Done Attached File  Screenshot_20200302-085228_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg   20.2K   25 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

phlex

phlex

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Signed ..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • 4975 Posts:

Legalising cannabis
TO: The Honourable the Speaker and Members of the Legislative Assembly of Queensland

Queensland residents draws to the attention of the House that:

• Criminalisation has not prevented or reduced cannabis use, and has instead resulted in further harms to drug users forced into interaction with dealers and the criminal justice system;
  • Drug use, including the use of cannabis, should be treated as a health issue rather than a criminal one; and
  • This has been recognised in various other jurisdictions, including most recently in the Australian Capital Territory which has decriminalised cannabis growth and possession for personal use.

Your petitioners, therefore, request the House to legalise the growth, possession, use and supply of cannabis for adults in Queensland, provide amnesty for people with current cannabis-related convictions and increase funding for drug support services.

They've come up with that 'n yet calling on people to sign the petition. Why not just present that to parliment, process it, and get it handed onto legislators and get on with it. Fuckin' ludicrous..

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14577 Posts:

So they want to legalise drugs and increase money for drug support services,

apparently drugs are good, but we need more support services for drug users, drugs must be bad

lol lol DC's 

Edited by pedro de pacas, 02 March 2020 - 12:00 PM.

Indycar

Indycar

OSA Misfit

• Members
  • 4975 Posts:

pedro, i rather them piss around with that instead of wasting police resources busting folk who are usually law abiding citizen's.

I'm convinced the Drug Squad love it the way it's setup. More often than not, raids that go down are usually conducted by out of town detective's these days. So when you factor in travel, accomodation, meals, etc it's a great little perk. Then whatever it costs to conduct the operation on top of that. It's a fucked system and either side isn't any better off for it. Well, maybe the bludging D's with this perk they've managed to latch onto, i'd imagine their union didn't have to push too hard for that one.

Edited by Indycar, 02 March 2020 - 02:04 PM.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14577 Posts:

I'm all for every drug being legal, no support from the tax payer if you can't handle them tho 

get yourself in the shit, its up to yourself get yourself out of it 

rexona is the go apparently, was pure and simple oven cleaner in the 80s

they should ban everything but illegal drugs, they are much safer to use then the alternatives 

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.