Beginner pH Issues. Help!

It sucks being broke dude you really have to make due with what little money you have hey, hence why im on here scouring the internet for answers but im just getting told to do shit im not comfortable doing and buy shit i cant afford so yeah

Cheers for your help but i think im just to inexperienced for any advice you guys can offer me. appreciate it

Hey Bunta. Don't need expensive stuff to grow dope, but some basic expenses like seeds, pots, medium, some ferts etc is critical. A $15 pH test kit for soil is really helpful if problems arise. Maybe start by composting your vege scraps for future grows. It's cheap and works well mixed in with most other soils. Good luck brother.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Watch the video it will take u step by step with the process.

Buy the best potting mix you can afford.

Hope this helps wasn’t trying to be sarcastic either, only trying to help you.

thanks dude appreciate it, glad some people are actually interested in being constructive haha. Just over forums of all varietys degenerating extremely quickly. I had to go sell some of my belongings just to get the ph stuff i have for it now so its just really winding me up that its not helping so im going to bite the bullet and get some mix and repot now when i get back. Fingers crossed it doesnt die. Im unsure about what mix to get from bunnnings. https://www.bunnings.com.au/brunnings-25l-tomato-and-vegetable-growing-mix_p2960225    OR   https://www.bunnings.com.au/osmocote-professional-25l-vegetable-tomato-and-herb-potting-mix_p2962103   

I think the advantage of basic potting mix is that it doesnt have fert included but i guess i will just go have a look