Mould? Organic cure please.

Hi, This is popped up in my tent on one plant, now it is on 2 to 3 leaves on 4 out of 6 plants. I'm fairly sure it is mould.

The reason is I bought a bag of compost and it had white mould in it. I was told all was okay and just to mix it back in as that is normal for some compost to get a form of mould but it is good fungi.

Two days after transplanting I noticed a white spot on one leaf, I gently cut it off and threw it away, the next morning, more, and now even more. It's obviously spreading. This is in my veg tent and I have my flowering tent next to it.

Can I get confirmation that this is mould, how to treat it organically, and could the soil is really been the cause of this? We have had a lot of humidity and I've been struggling to keep it down in the tent. PS. I dusted with cinnamon last night.

PS. I have had a a fungal gnat issue. I'm using fly paper and catch and average of 10-15 every few days.

ndoor/Outdoor: indoor

Growing Medium: 1/3 coco,perlite,compost

Growing Style: organic

Watering/Feeding Frequency: every 2nd to 3rd day depending on dryness.

Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC):

PH Levels: 6-6.5

Temperature/Humidity Levels: 23c / 68%

Air Flow/Fans etc.: box fan

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.):mars hydro tsw 2000

Total Wattage:

Growth Stage: veg

Plants Age: 8 - 10 weeks

Cannabis Strain: Black Domina, Alaskan Purple and Harlequin.

post-65838-0-08347700-1579310943_thumb.jpeg

post-65838-0-37664800-1579310996_thumb.jpeg

You blokes/ladies must smoke some chemicals lol

spray some milk on it, its saved a few plants here, rip of any infected bits, it will help it from spreading,

on warm humid nights PM goes beserk, same as long cold wet weeks

I've heard that works. Do you have to mix it with water, or just spray it directly onto leaves?

I have also found a spray of baking soda, dish liquid, and Was thinking that may help but if milk is a tried n true method I will go that road.

I found the green thumbs a tad out of my financial reach at the moment but I do appreciate your advice

• Upvote 1