Fungus gnat predator mites !

so when you reckon good timing is to use them frank 

this from bug for bugs website about hypoaspis miles 

Before release

It is always good to establish beneficial insects and mites early before pest problems develop.  Start your release program at (or preferably before) the first

hint of fungus gnats.  Close monitoring is advised to determine frequency and numbers for follow up releases if required.

Not too sure itchy, I don't actually have much experience with predatory insects. I guess it will depend on whether you are inside/closed enviorment (greenhouse) or outdoors as well. But I guess you would use them at first sign of pests indoors, outdoors I would be worried about keeping them around if used as a preventative.

just to be clear , you don't buy these bugs & leave them to sit until you see a problem 

you buy & use them asap 

the bugs for bug guys recommendations above are a good starting point but they are " i think " mainly talking bout some sort of soil based media 

there rec's might be different in a different media maybe or each grower might have to calculate there own situation , i also think you need to think

about using these predator bugs in a slightly different way meaning you might have to use more than one application / multiple orders  

Ahh gotcha, didn't realise they wern't flying my bad. Still seems pretty expensive especially if you are needing to re apply, seems more geared towards a commercial closed greenhouse enviorment too.

I'm personally still a firm believer of a proper watering regime is the best preventative for gnats in organic potting media. Up there with it is trichoderma

Anyone got experience using H2O2 (50%) to kill Gnat eggs and Larvae?

Generally this product is used for oxygenating water supply or as a sterilizing cleaner.

The question, how many ml per 10 liters would be suggested to kill gnats but not murder your plants?

Cyclone -