New hope for emphysema patients

New hope for emphysema patients:

15-minute heated water vapour blast could help repair damaged lungs

• A quick blast of steam could give thousands of Britons battling breathlessness

• Over a period of days, scarred tissue shrinks, freeing up space in the lungs 

The new procedure aims to help people suffering with severe emphysema  

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7876285/A-15-minute-heated-water-vapour-blast-help-repair-damaged-lungs.html

interesting stuff

sounds a bit like a traditional finnish steam sauna would be close to the same 

although some of us take time to feel comfortable breathing in a hot steamy sauna 

dr rhonda patrick recommends 20 min a day , minimum 4 times a week 

she talks about a large study in this vid & the numbers she is suggesting

on all cause mortality is pretty full on , 60+% 

i wanna put one in my home & make it a daily routine , one day :)

https://youtu.be/YUnDkqjncSM

Magurbanhere,l have emphysema, bronchial asthma, asbestosis all called COPD also I have a malignant tumour growing in my upper segment of my left lung, this tumour has now reached 8mm and is in deep,12 months ago it was 2mm, 3 yes ago it was a 1mm nodule.

Guess what? I don't give a black rats arse about it, I suffer with "grumpy cauda equina" too, now I worry about that because it can cripple me, I worry about my neck, my cervical spine actually, had 5 surgeries since 1989,every level in my neck has been operated on, had my R kneecap removed 1985, and had the sensory nerves to my R thigh transected through the groin, so can't feel my thigh!

Guess what? THATS LIFE.

Shit happens, its only the depth that varies!lol.

My chest is not sore,why,well all the other spinal issues hurt more, so you don't have time to worry about a silly little malignancy growing in ya lung!lol.and I really mean that too, my left hand is a claw hand, guess what? my right hand isn't!lol.

The biggest issue with any cancer patient is their family, they are the problem not the cancer sufferer.

Being single when you are dying a slow death, and we are all dieing you know, that's a fact.

But if I was married with kids I wouldn't be this super happy and chipper smiling person, no I would feel like shit! I would feel lousey because I would be worrying about my loved ones worrying about me! Have a good think about that, they drag you down, and misery loves company too.

Sad eh, the truth I mean, being single and sick or dieing is easier if you are single with no kids.

And smoking does not cause emphysema or cancer, life causes all our ills, breathing the air around us causes our bodies to not be at ease, the junk food we consume causes our bodies not to be at ease, that's where dis-ease comes from!

I worked that out myself during meditation,pretty cool huh!lol.

Magurbanhere.

Edited by magurbanhere
  • Upvote 1