Any ideas?

don't mix them , separate them , neem today bug boss the next spray

note to self , porky has mortein ladened buds lol

[emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

i know it says that kloud but i would still avoid spraying anything on flowering canna plants mate

& if ya getting bugs in flower there "might" be more to investigate than just reaching for a band aid

whether it works great on not

i reckon that be a mistake porky , limiting yourself to one single coarse of action " could " go south

on him at some point

what was he using for ipm B4 bug boss ? , i ask cause someone else said the same thing to me

bug boss was the best , when i asked what he was comparing too , turns out nothing , he didn't

use anything apart from random bunnings band aids , so it would def be the best when your comparing

to bugga all , not saying that's ya mate though pork

just for the record , i have bug boss here & have used it & will use it again , not used yet this season but

it'll get a run B4 flower starts soon , variety is the spice of life :)

Ok cheers itchy, I'll keep that in mind as haven't had any bugs so far only in week 2 of flower tho in DNG 50L pot..

My mate swears by that stuff. He won’t use anything else. It does look like a good product.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

After using pyrithum and neem oil, eco oil.

The bud boss by Dr greenrhumbs blows and kills everything. Spider mites two applications 2 days apart and there taken care of. I found this product after poor tunks got that spider mite infest, And again, no I don't work for Dr greenrhumbs. And if you like minties, the tent and the whole house can smell that. Mmm

Yeh there is a lot of moving the goal posts in regards to organic solutions.

Have to agree with itchy, you guys should be alternating sprays, but remember everyone a good and proper IPM strategy is very little spraying and minimizing the total need and is a forming of a bunch of different practices to prevent the buildup of pests from ever occuring, IPM isn't jsut preventative spraying.

from what I read cannabis is not an accumulator, but that may of been just in regards to extra nutrients specifically. I also thought Glyphosate had a pretty short half life.

I used Dead Red last time I had mites and it worked great. Much better than anything else I tried even after spending hundreds on various Neem products & good bugs like californicas and those other red ones staring with P, can't remember.

What are your thoughts on Dead Red Itchy?

I think it's an Australian formula. Hopefully it's safe. Saved my buds though and haven't had mites since.

https://www.australianvitamins.com/product/vital-greens-vital-protein-vital-greens-australia-s-best-selling-superfood

absolutely frank couldn't of said it any better , it's the reason i use aloe or potassium silicate as emulsifiers 

so while adding a negative substance on the plant i'm emulsifying it with 2 positive additions as a counter weight so to speak 

my mistake frank i should have said bio accumulator not dynamic accumulator , they grow hemp at chernobyl  for this purpose 

Glyphosate " can be up to " 190 days i think ive read i could be wrong , might have fucked that up too :)

inthewoods

don't know the stuff mate , can you find out who makes it 

& is there a msds that lists ingredients or can you find out what's in it 

gotta set yourself up a system in the garden that lets you be pre emptive 

& not more reactive , kick there arse b4 there ares needs a kicking :)