Any ideas?

Good morning Micmac.

Seems to be the only plant showing these symptoms atm.

All fed the same type of salts. Ec 1.1 or there abouts. Ph in @ 5.6-6.2.

Gave them all an Azamax root drench last week @ 3ml/ltr. They seemed to lap it though.

I’m thinking something more sinister. Can’t seem to loupe anything yet.

Cheers.

Cut its head off for a closer look. Tools out. See what I can find. There’s your pillar Pedro. Parachuted outta there when I gave him a prod. Tiny. 1mm....2mm tops.

Hi kloud. Looked through the leaves, up the stem and had a dig into the growing tips. Didn’t really see much. Shook it over paper and the red mite thing fell out. 6 legs, more like a cockroach looking thing but mite size. I’ll research a bit me thinks. I need a better loupe camera device.

I’ll look over the roots too Micmac. Guessing this one will be pretty indicative of the rest of them.

post-62971-0-18012600-1578793120_thumb.jpegpost-62971-0-67480300-1578793145_thumb.jpegpost-62971-0-17422000-1578793167_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Try Blu