Auto duck not fattening up

Hi all. Had a go at some auto ducks outdoors. Both at 10 weeks now and really different growth patterns. One getting fairly bushy but really thin on the flower side. The other short as but better in the bud department. Both in same soil and only adding a bit of potash now and then since flowering started. Should I leave these a little longer. Strain report says 10 werks

post-65528-0-29911800-1578468794_thumb.jpeg

post-65528-0-68117200-1578469125_thumb.jpeg

Breeder is Dutch Passion. Came in breeder packs from Yantra. First go at autos for me. Figured I might as well throw some in for early harvest. Wasn’t expecting to get much, but worth a shot. Both pretty sticky and smelly, just wish there was more to it. Looked like they were going ok for a bit, then got red sun for about a week and a half from the fires. Could that effect it

Some autos just don't bud up properly. My opinion is it has to much of the auto traits which if you look at pure ruderalis they look just like yours. Ive forund about 10% of the ones ive grown have looked like yours.

Its just shit breeders useing unstable genetics.

Nothing you can do about it.

Although every plant ive had it happen to has been as good a smoke as the ones it hasn't.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I agree with Torrie.. Though, I have never grown that either, so maybe that's how they supposed to look... unlikely though..

revegging Autos... classic.

But strangely becoming more common.

pretty sure that’s the whole point of duck foot are those weird looking leaves its normal not revegging imo.

Think old porksters onto it

pretty sure that’s the whole point of duck foot are those weird looking leaves its normal not revegging imo.

Think old porksters onto it

I was under the impression that ducks foot was the shape of the leafs.

You can clearly see some single finger and non serrated leaves in the photo.

I don’t know shit about shit as you can see in my grow diaries over the years but I have about 5 revegging photo plants at the moment covered in leaves like that.

Also is it leafs or leaves?