This years interesting weather of Southern Aust

As everyone that live in Southern Aust, Victoria, SA and some parts of NSW, we've had some interesting temperature behavior, where I live its occaisonally dropped from 44 degrees during the day to 14-17 degrees at night, often just before sunrise. There seems to be a pattern emerging in my area that instead of the weeks of 40 degrees straight, its winds up and winds down, 44, 38, 34, 28, 25, 29, 33, 38, 40, 42, with the overnight temps on the lower end of the trough getting down to 11C sometimes.
I'm really keen to see how this will affect the end flower and hopefully these interesting temperatures patterns keep coming especially during flower formation. With the cyclone off WA that looks like it may just stick around for awhile this season is going to be interesting IMO.

As its outdoor season atm I've been away from OzS for many reasons and would like to send my condolences to anyone thats lost property or god forbid family or friends to these horrific bushfires. Am currently thinking about joining some friends and becoming a volunteer but I digresss

Cheers
- Benn0

• Upvote 3