Feminised Australian seeds

Just found another place aussiebakedbeans.com.au . Have a decent selection, and prices are ok.

I've gotten some seeds from bees Knees genetics on instagram. Yet to test them though

Might pinch my daughter's phone and suss them out. Thanks man.

Also emailed frosty flowers, and he has more stock on its way.

Edited by Defsnotacop

Attitude seeds every time for me. Their based in the UK, widest range of strains you can find anywhere online.

Something about these aussie seed banks has me thinking there rip off strains, some of the reviews on here have been average and plain dodgy sounding aswell. Do any of these aussie companys sell in original breeder packs or are they repackaged?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Attitude seeds every time for me. Their based in the UK, widest range of strains you can find anywhere online.

Something about these aussie seed banks has me thinking there rip off strains, some of the reviews on here have been average and plain dodgy sounding aswell. Do any of these aussie companys sell in original breeder packs or are they repackaged?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Call me paranoid or whatever, but I wont purchase any seeds from an Aussie seed bank, especially ones that cannot figure out how to hide the domain registrant details