New led light design

Like many young stoners I smoked my share during 1980s and 90s. Aside from the hash, which would appear around every Xmas, most of the stuff wasn't that great. Occasionally a good batch would appear, but that batch perhaps seemed better than what it was, when compared to the the majority of Aussie sativa available then. Toured Morocco and Amsterdam for a year during 1989. The 00 Maroc hash was great, but we were getting similar Amsterdam quality buds in my part of Aus at the time. Northern lights and skunk were common staples for a decade in my area. Don't ever recall smoking any better buds back then, than what is available today. I don't think we've gone anywhere genetically. Our common Aussie sativa available back then never really impressed me. Maybe a lot of it was prematurely harvested. Notwithstanding filthy PGR in buds today, on average our buds are better today than yesterday, as most growers now have better access to seeds/genetics so the really low quality stuff isn't commonly grown anymore.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Dont even talk about alcohol. We've all seen the utter shit you consume. Fucking permix cans were made by alcohol companies to get women into drinking spirits because ya cant get to pissed on em. You know that ya DC.

Enjoy ya ladies drinks mate. [emoji23][emoji23]

Get fucked idiot, or i'll come around and piss on ya head

I'll drink anyfuckingthing ya stupid looking dwarf tnuc, don't mind the pre-mixed cans, ya spill to much driving when drinking out of a glass hey

me preferred drink is JD, or at least it was before they dropped the alcohol %  

we will have to have a drink one day piggy, see how you go drinking with the adults

DC 

Today's pot is like everything else, watered down plastic shit, you need to search far and wide to find anything good, let alone real fucking good 

in my dodgy opinion anyway

Vic had the best pot,(by far) then SA, then NSW, QLD had some real good shit late 70s - early 80s up around Bowen way

it all depended on who you knew 

the skunk killed it all lol 

Don't be a nasty little turd piggy, its the holiday season

try and be a nice tunc for once ya flog

Hahahaha in not the one threatening to piss on people's heads.

Ok as for the quality of pot.

Both my parents are 65 and still smoke. My mother wont smoke the pot i grow as its to heavy on the couch lock. She likes sativa like you our resident hero pedro. Ive given her some strawberry haze from a mate and she said its about as good as most she has smoked.

My old man likes getting baked so loves the pot i give him and has commented several times on how strong the pot is these days.

Now before ya come back with ya typical " oh they have never smoked real shit "

Both my parent's have traveled the country extensively before i was born which is right at the dates you mentioned and my mother has been to over 60 countries in the last 15 years. So they both far more well traveled and experienced than your stupid old sheltered ARSE.

So ill take what you say a dribble and ill believe them thanks. [emoji16]

I reckon you might be bit of a old tnuc porky lol

I don't give a fuck what ya mum and dad said by the way, might be 2 pot(bong) screamers for all i know 

the late 80s to the late 90s was probably the pot peak in Aus, the best year for bought smoko was 1986 

I'm not here to give you a personal view of me past travel itinerary piggy, lots of eyes/algo's searching the net

might of rooted ya mum in one of her many travels(while ya dad was couch locked) son? 

I reckon you might be bit of a old tnuc porky lol

I don't give a fuck what ya mum and dad said by the way, might be 2 pot(bong) screamers for all i know

the late 80s to the late 90s was probably the pot peak in Aus, the best year for bought smoko was 1986

I'm not here to give you a personal view of me past travel itinerary piggy, lots of eyes/algo's searching the net

might of rooted ya mum in one of her many travels(while ya dad was couch locked) son?

Maybe if ya had enough brains to keep ya stupid mouth shut ya might of got a look in [emoji23] but there would be no chance of that.

So no. [emoji16]