First time growing, and just adjacent to a window, do they look alrigh

Just trying to be organic with homemade compost mixed with few egg shells and some coffee grinds, have been only giving bit of water everyday using a spray bottle (using rainwater, is about 6.5 pH) they have been getting a solid 14 hours light and 4 ish hours of direct sunlight.

Any advice on this? Should I consider using something like bio-diesel. Not after too much yield but just want to have that satisfaction of smoking my own organic weed :) 

Also should I be transplanting into a bigger pot soon?

Seedlings are approx 4 weeks old.post-66202-0-13128900-1576892548_thumb.jpg

post-66202-0-30237300-1576892611_thumb.jpg

If you can see roots coming out the bottom of your pots then you’ll be right to pot up, bigger the pot the better, gives the roots plenty of space to grow. If you use small pots the plants will end up root bound and the plant will end up suffering.

If you have plenty of your homemade soil that’s good, if u end up buying soil don’t get the cheap shit potting mix get one that has the 5 ticks of quality on it means the product complies to a high standard.

The plants look healthy but they look like they have stretched searching for the sun, do u plan on growing them inside or out?

They started in those pots, but thanks will look out for the roots. Also probably inside because I have a puppy who eats everything ( ate the whole chilli plant stems and all, plant doesn't grow anymore) + I live in Melbourne and the weather here is always changing drastically? What do you think,

Really appreciate your help :)

Edited by Needhelpspls