Mega crop (Greenfield nutrients).

Maybe u might need to look at water retention as well

Have u got a good cover of mulch

Do you have perlite, vermiculite or similar in soil?

There other water retaining agents out there

Don't forget your plants need just plain water as well, over doing fertiliser in soil can lead to hot mixes which ate virtually impossible to reverse

More is less sometimes

I have mega crop,freebie, is days both organic and hydro but I've never used it as yer

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hi mic. Only the perlite that was in the pots when transplanting into ground. Thick cover of compost, then final top mulch cover between 6 to 8 inches deep. Im 2.5 hours inland from coast, in drought conditions and filthy hot and windy days - dry westerly mainly, until nor Easter's started in NSW last week. Most days are over 35%, with 42% yesterday and 44% predicted tomorrow. Plot is on the top side of a hill - that location was my only option for stealth and north facing, so exceptional( pain in the arse) drainage. Plants in the ground are now around 4feet tall and 4 feet wide, and definitely using all the water. 1 plant had evidence of minor heat stress last week(43% windy day). Finding the odd small dry spot in soil. I'm adding seasol ( half strength) every few weeks to help combat heat stress. Added 2 bags of water crystals to plot when preparing it 7 months ago. Plants have not seen a drop of rain in 2 months. Zip, zilch !!

Yeah it's gets tough,drought or non stop rain

I was up at port Stephens a few weeks ago

Didn't look good on the way up ,dry as

Good luck mate,a few challenges ahead, maybe it'll rain eventually!

Cheers Mic. Were all wishing for rain, if nothing else to clear this smoke haze. Did you fish Port Stephens ?? Ive fished the area for over 30 years and have some handy GPS marks ( inside 50metre depth) if you're up that way again. At the moment there's plenty of teraglin there around 5lb each. A mate tagged another striped marlin wide off the shelf there today, so shaping up for a decent game fishing season.

MCpage2.png

https://greenleafnutrients.com/product/mega-crop/

n p2o k2o  = 10-7.6-18  
yet you really get after converting to  n p k = 10-3.2-14.9  / by 3.2 = 3.1-1-4.6 , seems like a better ratio than the dry autopot nutes actually on the pk.
might just need more n in veg if you wanna keep it simple with no pk booster 

if available and mega crop was the only option i would get the 2 part at the bottom of the page i linked, which is unexpectedly an exact copy of the jacks npk then you just need epsom salts and maybe a pk booster, look up "jacks 321"

• Upvote 1