First tent set up 1x1x1.8

none taken, found an old thread a guy running the same light same tent size, he was running an auto but his results were fuckin great. IMG_4349.JPG this was at harvest

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Looks healthy bro, how many oz?

Just sayin, dont expect much from a 200w blurple... whats the other light with the samsungs sounds better already

Says 450w on the light, but is most likely drawing 200w from outlet so yeah good point, would be a happy a just a few o’s. Might have to put the 400hps in there when it cools down.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Cool, you should be able to pull a few zips no probs. You may be surprised how much heat these things put out too.

Got a couple new globes, pretty sure I’ll be right my understanding is with the digi ballast I’ll be able to run MH and HPS off the one ballast it’s also switchable from 400w 600w and 1000w and a simmer control. My old 400 ballast is buzzing off its tits don’t need to burn the joint down.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah so they say, never dimmed a ballast in me life, don't see the point 

your better off running a 400 w globe if you dim it to 400w, same for the 600w, fucks the globes otherwise 

yeah the old analogue ballasts  can hum along, its when they run real hot you have to worry,

a mate had one glowing, almost burnt the house down, his missus wouldn't let him grow inside after that lol 

another mate did burn the house down, was running digital ballasts " cultivate" ballast or some shit