Clones not looking good.

Indoor:

Growing Medium: 1/3 coco/compost/perlite.

Growing Style: Organic

Watering/Feeding Frequency: when needed

Nutrient: Gogo juice,Super Grow Guano, season.

PH Levels: 6.0 - 6.2

Temperature/Humidity Levels: 25 - 28. 50 - 60humidity.

Air Flow/Fans etc.: medium oscillating fan

Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): mars hydro tsw 2000

Total Wattage:

Growth Stage: clone

Plants Age:6-8 weeks

Cannabis Strain: Black Domina and orange punch.

All clones were taken at the same time and from the same plant. The ones at the front have never really greened up and now the bottom leaves are showing yellow and a red..rusty vein on the leaves. Any help would be great. Happy to throw out but nice to know what is wrong in case it happens again.

post-65838-0-79303300-1576038117_thumb.jpeg

post-65838-0-81188100-1576038277_thumb.jpeg

post-65838-0-29461800-1576038419_thumb.jpeg

Hi Lady :)

The big difference I see between the clones at the back in the big pots compared to the problematic ones in the front is the pot size.

Not being a coco grower I can't say and I haven't seen the red rusty vein before in my grows before...I can only suggest potting up in bigger pot

Good luck!

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'm thinking the same

Hi Lady :)

The big difference I see between the clones at the back in the big pots compared to the problematic ones in the front is the pot size.

Not being a coco grower I can't say and I haven't seen the red rusty vein before in my grows before...I can only suggest potting up in bigger pot

Good luck!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

They look a little wet aswell. Do the red cups have drainage holes?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeh they do. I only just potted them up in bigger tubs and decided not to do those few that were yellow. It's been the same all the way through with those few always looking yellow and now they're getting worse with the red. The only difference is I used charcoal chips instead of perlite?

Are the clones struggling from one plant or both? Your stems looks red as well is the mother plant the same colour? In my winter dwc I came across that seemed to be a combo of ph problems and to cold

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Hmmm, you might have a point as the mother was a taller thinner plant with the red stems and the sugar leaves went super dark, figured it was because of the strain. Which was harvested the other day and still drying out.

I will know next time to label them.

Thanks for everyone's input. :-)

I decided to pot them (yellow ones) into bigger ones with my usual soil tomorrow as we have an expected temp of 43c today and i'm already struggling to keep the temp down in the tent! Got fans n vents everywhere!  So far I think I prefer the cooler months to grow.

I do not know what possessed me to get the charcoal aerator. (Maybe a lesson learned)