Stop grow in bloom?

Dam that’s harsh. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Let me guess you like others round here have never even seen an led light let alone done a grow with one.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Well......there was an opening, I just went through it. Don't tell no cnut, but I actually vegged my plants with a Hlg 135 before moving them outside. But now I feel dirty, and ashamed for admitting that. I'm ok about copping a 4 week ban from this site for using an led.....[emoji8] Even though it was only for a few weeks. Hangs head in shame, as he walks out the back doorpost-65010-157604104192_thumb.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Well......there was an opening, I just went through it. Don't tell no cnut, but I actually vegged my plants with a Hlg 135 before moving them outside. But now I feel dirty, and ashamed for admitting that. I'm ok about copping a 4 week ban from this site for using an led.....[emoji8] Even though it was only for a few weeks. Hangs head in shame, as he walks out the back doorattachicon.gifIMG_20191025_123026763_HDR.jpeg

So you have never finished a grow with an led which as you would know the end is where the plant produces THC.

Another DC with a worthless opinion.

Kiss kiss.

So you have never finished a grow with an led which as you would know the end is where the plant produces THC.

Another DC with a worthless opinion.

Kiss kiss.

You really do have a serious LED infatuation. [emoji848] Couldn't see my humour with your defensive armour on. Relax man, all opinions are worthless, unless they align with our own biases. Anyway I prefer a headjob.

You really do have a serious LED infatuation. [emoji848] Couldn't see my humour with your defensive armour on. Relax man, all opinions are worthless, unless they align with our own biases. Anyway I prefer a headjob.

LEDs are shit. I just like to argue.

I only give handjobs [emoji57]

I hear LED's cause ovary cancer in men. Going from porky's response it certainly boosts estrogen levels. Stop looking at those things porky, before vaginosis kicks in and you turn into one big vagina.

Im sure you hear lots of stupid shit every day while trying to flog ya PGRs.

When i turn into a vagina i can go fuck me self. [emoji16]