Stop grow in bloom?

Thanks for your comments guys. I'm inclined to agree with yas... But my wife is easily led..

I use a single part grow and the a single part bloom.. Just keeping it simple. I've followed quite a few grows on YouTube and it's obvious they don't use a "stop grow" product. I was just curious to find out some thoughts.

My wife was big on products like "liquid lead" which personally I think is bullshit.. Mite be OK where you are selling fruit and veg where fluid is retained... That's where ya get weight from... Liquid... However... We dry ours out... So it's pretty fkn pointless really.. IMO...

Sounds like it is a product with paclobutrezol, commmon plant growth retardent used in the stone fruit industry. Afaik it works by stopping the gibberlin pathways within the plant, which are also responsible for THC production. It will result in shorter internodal spacing as well as quicker flowering times but at the cost of quality of the end product. Now while the chemical is used in fruit production it has not been proven to be safe for use on quick growing annual plants like Cannabis and how much stays in the plant afterwards is unkown as well, as it is used months before flowers and fruits are born on fruit trees. It is a very common additive used in the underground production of commercial cannabis at least here in vic, it is incredibly noticeable as the buds gain a very unnatural look to them and little to no resin is produced. Stay away from additive products that want you to use it in the first week or two of flowering (stretch period).  

Sounds like it is a product with paclobutrezol, commmon plant growth retardent used in the stone fruit industry. Afaik it works by stopping the gibberlin pathways within the plant, which are also responsible for THC production. It will result in shorter internodal spacing as well as quicker flowering times but at the cost of quality of the end product. Now while the chemical is used in fruit production it has not been proven to be safe for use on quick growing annual plants like Cannabis and how much stays in the plant afterwards is unkown as well, as it is used months before flowers and fruits are born on fruit trees. It is a very common additive used in the underground production of commercial cannabis at least here in vic, it is incredibly noticeable as the buds gain a very unnatural look to them and little to no resin is produced. Stay away from additive products that want you to use it in the first week or two of flowering (stretch period).

Oh, ok, so it retards a plants thc production similar to the effects of a led grow light. [emoji848]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1