Super-Stunted Autos

I should say no, but yeah I'm trying to grow some outside

started with 10, probably 5 left, it hasn't been a good grow at all so far, been to cold, think I've missed me chance for a good result

Yeah I rekon the cold had a bit to do with the stunting also.

If ya have any seeds left there’s plenty more time for the outdoor season as it’s getting warmer in Melbs now finally. Not sure where you are. I’m planning on doing a couple starting late Jan when I’m back from holidays interstate.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah I rekon the cold had a bit to do with the stunting also.

If ya have any seeds left there’s plenty more time for the outdoor season as it’s getting warmer in Melbs now finally. Not sure where you are. I’m planning on doing a couple starting late Jan when I’m back from holidays interstate.

I was trying to time it with the longest day, get the vegging over by then, and head in Feb/Jan, think that would give the best result outside, just need the weather to cooperate 

yeah i'm not far from Melb, totally different weather tho, its like Colac here lol (joke for OMD)

Yeah Pedro, you should run some Autos, in Coco, under ya flash new MARS Led light. :)

For once you are right BK, I might not agree with your choice of lighting tho lol

I was trying to time it with the longest day, get the vegging

These Autos aren’t affected by daylight hours, they’ll start flowering after 3 or 4 weeks regardless. I’m running 20/4 the whole time inside & it doesn’t affect them at all.

Not sure of the best way to go about them outside, probably depends where you are, here might be better starting half way through Dec some years(this year lol)

maybe better off running them at 24 hours light inside till they flower, then put them outside in Dec/Jan/Feb to finish ?

dunno yet, don't like being beaten by a cannabis plant, so will have to find out

the rats/snails/? ate most of them, probably should of started them in pots and planted them later on, or put some protection up

gives me something to contemplate anyway lol