Seedsman.com Poll

Question 6.

Are breeders packs important to you ?.

Considering that we can choose or not choose breeder packs at the checkout ,,answers that question .

As some do want them and some don't care,,,,

Myself ? Yes I care a great deal about receiving seeds in original breeders packs..

That's why I'm pissed off -- once again ,,

I chose breeder packs as I normally do ,,,and guess what ,,??????????????

That's right ,no breeder packs ,,

The order was split in two ,,half came yesterday the other half came today ,,no worries with that ,,

But where's my breeder packs ???????

Why ask such a question if seedsman don't honour our wishes,?????

--

Think it's petty ?. I shouldn't be pissed off ?..

----

Last fuckup seedsman did to me was send an order with tracking ,,,I did not choose tracking .

The order didn't make it ,,,so they sent another order telling me "it won't have tracking ,,which is safer"

Seems it was seedsman fault then for sending the first lot tracked,,,,,seedsman fuckup at my expense .thankyou seedsman.

By the way the resend did not make it to me either.

So done me money there coz seedsman ignored my choice .

--

To the op,, the seedsman rep,,seedsmanspain ,,or mick,,,whoever you are.,,,,,Scoob ???

You are another problem with seedsman ,,,totally unprofessional in your communications .

Full of bullshit,,and too lazy ( or timid ) to do anything.

Thanks for wasting a month of my time ya looser.

Hi Serrated if you want to PM me with details of your order I can pass it on to Seedsmans office and ask on your behalf what can be done,

Ta Mick

• Upvote 1

How about don't worry about a giveaway for now,

and sort out previous customers complaints, mixed up stock, no breeder packs when says they come in them, maybe sort them 1st. Eg: SE upbove...

Then run a giveaway. Just a thought Mick.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I am trying to do both, I have promised a giveaway and that will happen, Sorting out orders is done through a central point and that seems to the most efficient method so I am more than happy to pass on complaints or questions (and the odd Thanks) but in the first instance you should contact Seedsman directly with your order number and relevant details. I am based in Australia and would need to pass these details on in any case. Things usually work out better when you deal with as few people as possible and go straight to the right people.

The reason I am running this poll is to help improve our service and Seedsman wants to hear what is going wrong and what is going well.

Ta

Mick

• Upvote 1

1. My first order was last year for the 420 sale, reason was the obscene amount of quality freebies been given away at the time, every seed I could imagine was available and great prices!

1.1. Yes very aware they were in Europe

1.2. I expect quality genetics!

also to be expressed though customs without having to wait on clearance[emoji57]

2. My first order was over $450 next was $200ish

3. I’ve had two reships first was one pack of wrong quantity of seeds sent second customs intercepted.

4. Couldn’t give a rats about breeders packs as long as genuine seeds are supplied.

5. I paid for stealth packing was amazing I missed a pack or two was hidden that well. But back to the resend was packed exactly the same top notch.

6. I would only need a resend if your peeps stuffed up me order or ya forgot to pay the right custom officials that month!

7. Of coarse I was aware there could be delivery issues, why I paid for stealth/insurance. To be honest I never expected my first order to arrive.

8. Like I said my paid orders have been incredibly packed, my only grievance with postage was with my comp seeds, after the resend was organised I asked if I could pay for stealth, the chap explained there was no need everything sent to Oz was in stealth as it’s hard to breach our borders.

When I received the second shipment it was in a Xmas card stating card only but could clearly see stuff inside. My opinion is this is not stealth and not good enough, most likely the reason the first order was picked up.

All in all I’ve found there customer service timely and helpful, they’ve the best range, best prices and best giveaways. Will definitely purchase again when variety is lacking.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.