Seedsman.com Poll

Hello everyone,

I apologise for my prolonged absence, I will be back on board tomorrow and will try and catch up with posts and questions, I will try and arrange one or two giveaways ASAP as an apology.

I have had family and friends affected by fires recently and have been busy there. For myself I have lost my small crop but nothing else so I am doing better than many. For those of you who have suffered loss as a result of these fires my heart goes out to you. For everyone else again i am sorry I have been unavailable, back tomorrow .

Mick

How about don't worry about a giveaway for now,

and sort out previous customers complaints, mixed up stock, no breeder packs when says they come in them, maybe sort them 1st. Eg: SE upbove...

Then run a giveaway. Just a thought Mick.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Edited by kloud9

Hello everyone,

I apologise for my prolonged absence, I will be back on board tomorrow and will try and catch up with posts and questions, I will try and arrange one or two giveaways ASAP as an apology.

I have had family and friends affected by fires recently and have been busy there. For myself I have lost my small crop but nothing else so I am doing better than many. For those of you who have suffered loss as a result of these fires my heart goes out to you. For everyone else again i am sorry I have been unavailable, back tomorrow .

Mick

I’ve sent you a PM just wondering if you were planning to respond to it???

lol fuck me you dickheads fine upstanding stoners carry on about a few seeds

lost a few orders meself, just bought some more, no drama's, its only pocket money FFS 

have never lost a Seedsman order, not sure you can blame the sellers, when its you DC's bringing shit in without the proper permit 

seeds without a permit is a no no, bio security says so lol lol 

carry on seed challenged stoners 

• Upvote 2

lol fuck me you dickheads fine upstanding stoners carry on about a few seeds

lost a few orders meself, just bought some more, no drama's, its only pocket money FFS

have never lost a Seedsman order, not sure you can blame the sellers, when its you DC's bringing shit in without the proper permit

Mine got in fine they were just old stock and never germinated.

lol fuck me you dickheads fine upstanding stoners carry on about a few seeds

So true , the permit part, and the rest.. [emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

Edited by kloud9

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank everyone who has responded and let you know that I am back on board and working my way through messages and posts.

I will be announcing prize winners as soon as I have caught up. If anyone has a problem or question I will give a priority to answering PMs as I go along.

Sorry I have been away, couldn't be avoided but I am back now and here to help.

Ta

Mick

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank everyone who has responded and let you know that I am back on board and working my way through messages and posts.

I will be announcing prize winners as soon as I have caught up. If anyone has a problem or question I will give a priority to answering PMs as I go along.

Sorry I have been away, couldn't be avoided but I am back now and here to help.

Ta

Mick

I’ve sent ya a pm and asked above if you plan to respond to it.

This is now the 3rd time I have brought my problem up. Let’s see if you can respond to me this time. 3 time lucky??

We shall see.

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.