Seedsman.com Poll

Question 6.

Are breeders packs important to you ?.

Considering that we can choose or not choose breeder packs at the checkout ,,answers that question .

As some do want them and some don't care,,,,

Myself ? Yes I care a great deal about receiving seeds in original breeders packs..

That's why I'm pissed off -- once again ,,

I chose breeder packs as I normally do ,,,and guess what ,,??????????????

That's right ,no breeder packs ,,

The order was split in two ,,half came yesterday the other half came today ,,no worries with that ,,

But where's my breeder packs ???????

Why ask such a question if seedsman don't honour our wishes,?????

--

Think it's petty ?. I shouldn't be pissed off ?..

----

Last fuckup seedsman did to me was send an order with tracking ,,,I did not choose tracking .

The order didn't make it ,,,so they sent another order telling me "it won't have tracking ,,which is safer"

Seems it was seedsman fault then for sending the first lot tracked,,,,,seedsman fuckup at my expense .thankyou seedsman.

By the way the resend did not make it to me either.

So done me money there coz seedsman ignored my choice .

--

To the op,, the seedsman rep,,seedsmanspain ,,or mick,,,whoever you are.,,,,,Scoob ???

You are another problem with seedsman ,,,totally unprofessional in your communications .

Full of bullshit,,and too lazy ( or timid ) to do anything.

Thanks for wasting a month of my time ya looser.

• Upvote 5

Hello everyone,

I apologise for my prolonged absence, I will be back on board tomorrow and will try and catch up with posts and questions, I will try and arrange one or two giveaways ASAP as an apology.

I have had family and friends affected by fires recently and have been busy there. For myself I have lost my small crop but nothing else so I am doing better than many. For those of you who have suffered loss as a result of these fires my heart goes out to you. For everyone else again i am sorry I have been unavailable, back tomorrow .

Mick

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.