Seedsman.com Poll

·  Why do you choose Seedsman? Basically because you stock most of the seeds I'm interested in trying 

·  Are you aware we are based in Europe? Yes I have had many orders from you now

·  What do you expect when you order from us? The products I ordered in a reasonable time frame and delivered obviously

·  How much do you normally spend with us? $200-300 get more freebies that way

·  Have you had orders re-shipped before? All of them required a reship except one but that was sent via another state

·  Is breeders packing important to you? Yes and No being yes it's sometimes good to get the original packaging but I trust you to send the items I ordered

·  If you have had a re-send-what do you think of our packing? I'm not sure why your resend packaging should be any different to the original as if it gets there you wouldnt have to do a resend

·  Do you know why we might sometimes need to resend a shipment Customs seem very well aware you are sending seeds to Aus and are claiming a lot of your orders to Australia 

·  Were you aware there could be any delivery issues? Very well aware 

·  Do you have any suggestion on improving our packing? More Stealth!! Others use techniques like inside clothing or dvd's casings then resealed etc Use another postal carrier like UPS 

·  If you have had delivery issues with us before- do you know when it started to happen? this year I made about 5 orders only 1 came unscathed the others had to be resent one of which got resent twice and I still didn't get it in the end . 

Out of the 4 over seas orders I have done only 1 has ever arrived 3 of those orders where from seed banks that have a good rep of getting through and i still lost that order so my strike rate to date is 0 and have had 2 lot of freebies sent that never made it through as well so i gave up on trying to order from over seas.

For the orders that dident arrive a resend was done but never got through, 1 seed bank was willing to try again but i said not to waste any more trying to get then to me.

I am one for having seeds in the breeders packs and as well hidden as can be when sent.

I would like to have another go at getting some nice genetics, but with my strike rate and not having a safe addy to send to i very reluctant to loose more $$$

Have never used you guys, seedsman, as I live in qld and have heard borderforce are particularly vigilant in the police state.

However, I do love the idea of all the freebies and the range you guys offer. I would gladly spend some hard earned if it was more guaranteed that I would receive them. I have heard some of the overseas banks had a shipping destination in nsw or vic, and would pass them along from there.

In the end, I'll support the local guys, even if the range is erratic, and prices a bit more ridiculous, until I can be sure an order will come through from overseas.

·  Why do you choose Seedsman? Extensive range of product...good reputation

·  Are you aware we are based in Europe?...Yes

·  What do you expect when you order from us?.. Delivery is accurate, timely and stealthy.

·  How much do you normally spend with us?...$100 plus

·  Have you had orders re-shipped before?..Yes

·  Is breeders packing important to you?..not really

·  If you have had a re-send-what do you think of our packing?..win some, lose some !!!

·  Do you know why we might sometimes need to resend a shipment..yes

·  Were you aware there could be any delivery issues?..yes

·  Do you have any suggestion on improving our packing?..take care with odour control

·  If you have had delivery issues with us before- do you know when it started to happen?..happens randomly all the time

Have never used you guys, seedsman, as I live in qld and have heard borderforce are particularly vigilant in the police state.

However, I do love the idea of all the freebies and the range you guys offer. I would gladly spend some hard earned if it was more guaranteed that I would receive them. I have heard some of the overseas banks had a shipping destination in nsw or vic, and would pass them along from there.

In the end, I'll support the local guys, even if the range is erratic, and prices a bit more ridiculous, until I can be sure an order will come through from overseas.

Seedsman are grouse. If you don't receive an order they will resend until yours gets to ya. This meaning if they get seized bye customs they will re-send. What a prime policy.

Have and will order from them again if needed. Give it a try lad, they will get through. If you pay via bitcoin, they throw in freebies and price reductions.

Only need one seed to make a plant and one cutting and a bottle of collodial silver to make enough seed to last a lifetime.

It's a shame the American DEA squished a reputable seed trading website from years ago. When I was a young lad I could have had access to all the strains listed in the banks for free more or less and started my own seed business in the Netherlands. That was the dream anyhow. All went to shits after I lost my marbles, lol

I think Australia could shovel some money into the economy if they synced their laws with the Brits and allowed for seed export and even more so cannabis export. Could you imagine the money that could be made bye exporting cannabis to europe. Billions.

High altitude, dry aussie heat produces the most insane cannabis i've ever come across. There must be a hole in the ozone layer and it does something to the buds. Because European outdoor cannabis cannot surpass this.

The Europeans are sick to death with coffee shop indoor crap. Namely indicas and love to smoke cannabis or hashish that has been grown outdoors naturally. There was more moldy sativa being sold in one coffee shop then indoor grown cannabis I remember a patron telling me. I wouldn't have touched it with a stick personally.

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.