Seedsman.com Poll

G'day one and all.

I hope everyone is safe and not smoked out. 

At Seedsman we are continuously on the lookout to improve our service wherever possible.

We understand that problems are not completely unavoidable and we do our best to look after our valued customers when (ahem) complications arise.

That's why we are asking you "what do we do well and what could we do better?"

Please complete our quick poll and add anything you wish to pass on to us regarding quality assurance and improvement.

Because we want to hear what you have to say I will list our poll questions here so that you may respond in any way you see fit rather than give you a few answers to select from, none of which may apply.

We would love any feedback you can give us.

Of course we are not going to ask you to go to all this trouble for nothing so Mr Seedsman is digging through his big red bag for some festive merchandise to send to a couple of contributors.

The prizes will either be given out randomly or  with even less organisation than that, Funny responses may well be rewarded. 

The Poll

·  Why do you choose Seedsman?

·  Are you aware we are based in Europe?

·  What do you expect when you order from us?

·  How much do you normally spend with us?

·  Have you had orders re-shipped before?

·  Is breeders packing important to you?

·  If you have had a re-send-what do you think of our packing?

·  Do you know why we might sometimes need to resend a shipment

·  Were you aware there could be any delivery issues?

·  Do you have any suggestion on improving our packing?

·  If you have had delivery issues with us before- do you know when it started to happen?

Thank you Everyone

Mick

·  Why do you choose Seedsman? I used them once due to the bitcoin discount and freebies.

·  Are you aware we are based in Europe?  Yep.

·  What do you expect when you order from us? Seeds, obviously.

·  How much do you normally spend with us? $200

·  Have you had orders re-shipped before? Nope.

·  Is breeders packing important to you? Yep.

·  If you have had a re-send-what do you think of our packing? N/A

·  Do you know why we might sometimes need to resend a shipment? Because customs intercept it.

·  Were you aware there could be any delivery issues? Yes.

·  Do you have any suggestion on improving our packing? No.

·  If you have had delivery issues with us before- do you know when it started to happen? I haven't had an issue, but hear you are not particularly good/prompt at resolving issues when they arise Mick.  Pass the buck back to head office.

I’ve used Seedsman 4 times now and all have been delivered in a timely manner with excellent stealth. I expect to get what I order and some cool freebies. Yes I know you are pommy. If people are dumb enough to order illegal products and not realise there could be a delivery problem then fuck the dumb cunts. Most of my orders were in the $200 range.

I’m on the fence about breeders packets. I’ve had some good stuff that’s been from Seedsman that were just in satie bags.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

If people are dumb enough to order illegal products and not realise there could be a delivery problem then fuck the dumb *#%@^. 

But...

Seed banks are charging up to $30 for a single seed.

Fuck that, for that sort of money, resends should be free till received.  you realise how easy it is to produce a seed yeah?

• Upvote 1

Mick. A suggestion to think about,

get a distributor working for Seedsman established here in Australia. Ship bulk packs out of most popular breeders/strains from Spain to the Aus distributor, who in turn ships out domestic orders?? I've ordered off Seedsman twice, and both times delivery to my door took over 6 weeks. While I was waiting and waiting, I ended up ordering from Aus seedbanks, as their delivery was much quicker( and I needed to start growing) Also, from some comments in this site, it appears some stoners don't trust International delivery. You would sell a lot more seeds to the Aus market, if customers knew their orders were being shipped from within Aus, and a fast delivery. If you want an Aus distributor I'm currently available, and can count to ten seeds, but only if I use my fingers [emoji848][emoji848].

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

But...

Seed banks are charging up to $30 for a single seed.

Fuck that, for that sort of money, resends should be free till received. you realise how easy it is to produce a seed yeah?

What fuck wit would buy a $30seed. As I realise how easy it is to make a seed paying $30 for one is fucking stupid.

I think their 3 resend policy is more than enough.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Not to mention ever order I have done with them I have received more than $50 worth of seeds for free.

If Seedsman has fucked up and the wrong seeds have been sent then yes they should keep sending them till the order is right but if customs keeps getting them then tuff shit.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Important Information

By using the community in any way you agree to our Terms of Use and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.