Australia's Underground Medicinal Growers on VICE

jumpdog

Question

10 answers to this question

Yes im stealing this lol

Rofl @ "its pedro"

How's it go

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day

Teach a man to fish and he will never go hungry.

More people need to know it's easy to grow and let's face it if they come here somehow between the lot of us we can come up with a way for anyone to grow.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

More power to them.

Some people just cant grow their own for a myriad of reasons.

Especially if they are locked up in Aged Care. Deaths waiting room!

I believe Mescalin and Psylocybin should be freely available to all.

There are published papers, showing great benefit for dealing with the onset of dying.

Once you hit 75, one does become acutely aware that time is a very finite resource.

So all you young pricks out there, go and visit your oldies today. Ask them stuff. You might be surprised.

If they dont remember the 60's and 70's, it might be because we were all stoned most of the time.

I know I was at the Aquarius Festival, Nimbin 1973, but its all a bit dreamlike now. Mostly I can only remember day 3 or 4 as I came down from the Goldtops.

Cheers.

The Landscapist.

• Upvote 1

More power to them.

Some people just cant grow their own for a myriad of reasons.

Especially if they are locked up in Aged Care. Deaths waiting room!

I believe Mescalin and Psylocybin should be freely available to all.

There are published papers, showing great benefit for dealing with the onset of dying.

Once you hit 75, one does become acutely aware that time is a very finite resource.

So all you young pricks out there, go and visit your oldies today. Ask them stuff. You might be surprised.

If they dont remember the 60's and 70's, it might be because we were all stoned most of the time.

I know I was at the Aquarius Festival, Nimbin 1973, but its all a bit dreamlike now. Mostly I can only remember day 3 or 4 as I came down from the Goldtops.

Cheers.

The Landscapist.

I'd hate to tell you but at least here in Queensland a lot of Age Care facilities do permit cannabis as treatment.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk