What was your Introduction to Cannabis?

Pug - Lot of those same bands/musos made their way in 1989 to the Newcastle Earthquake Relief Concert at the international sports centre( open air). No official figures available, but estimated nearly 100,000 punters at that concert inside the fence (and outside listening through the fence). We we jammed shoulder to shoulder in the afternoon summer heat. Alcohol was prohibited, but I soon smelt that wonderful pungent aroma waft through the crowd. Within minutes there were thousands of loose joints being passed around. I was prepared with a handful of scoobs in my top pocket, which were freely shared with nearby patrons. Not one single arrest or violent incident occurred that afternoon. Go figure !!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

shit Old Fox ... that is a big concert. know what you mean though ... the peace pipe, eh? no need to get hassled, when the smoko is being passed around. there used to be so many good aussie bands touring back then ... and fairly priced. used to love going to the open air concerts too ... especially the ones where the bands were lower than where we sat - kind of a bowl thing. so many Js passed back and forth and the delicious waft of green ... ahh lovely. :)

hehehe ... also liked going to wedding receptions ... waiting to most were occupied and quietly slipping off to join a forming circle of mates outside (usually a car park) - joints lit up and passed around left and right ... good times mate.:)

• Upvote 1

Kings Cross 1968. Out of the Army for 2 months hanging out downstairs in the Olympus cafe (had the Rosaleen Norton catwoman painting above the stairwell). Doing speed with working women. One bought back a bag of leaf from r&r Gi's. Absolute crap! Stuck to alcohol, speed, mandrax/quaaludes, barbituates.

Brisbane early 70's more absolute crap!

Across the Nullarbor, in old FB ute, picked up Chilean refugee couple with block of green hash. 2nd question after they got in was "Do you smoke." Hell yes! Took 4 days camped out with full moon and blazing fire each night. Fanbloodytastic.

Perth mid 70's Thai Bhudda Sticks, very expensive at $10 for 5 or 6 inch stick, no resin no kick.

Found sensamilla driving night shifts, tin mining back of Cairns late 70's. Incredibly giggly stuff, first time my girlfriend tried it she wet her knickers laughing so much!

Been growing ever since with very mixed results. Often disapointing. Now at last with quality (?) seeds available, hoping for something better.

Recreational turned into medicinal long ago, I am my wifes carer. She has very bad finger joints (arthritic) and severe nerve pain.

I'm just suffering from old age. Had to give up drinking when I turned 60. (liver had, had enough) Everything aches these days.

Our last crop went stunted and died in October, no smokes since then. Reused soil contaminated or nematodes? Dont know.

Trying new seedlings with Searles seed raising mix.

Cheers.

The Landscapist.

• Upvote 1

Kings Cross 1968. Out of the Army for 2 months hanging out downstairs in the Olympus cafe (had the Rosaleen Norton catwoman painting above the stairwell). Doing speed with working women. One bought back a bag of leaf from r&r Gi's. Absolute crap! Stuck to alcohol, speed, mandrax/quaaludes, barbituates.

Brisbane early 70's more absolute crap!

Across the Nullarbor, in old FB ute, picked up Chilean refugee couple with block of green hash. 2nd question after they got in was "Do you smoke." Hell yes! Took 4 days camped out with full moon and blazing fire each night. Fanbloodytastic.

Perth mid 70's Thai Bhudda Sticks, very expensive at $10 for 5 or 6 inch stick, no resin no kick.

Found sensamilla driving night shifts, tin mining back of Cairns late 70's. Incredibly giggly stuff, first time my girlfriend tried it she wet her knickers laughing so much!

Been growing ever since with very mixed results. Often disapointing. Now at last with quality (?) seeds available, hoping for something better.

Recreational turned into medicinal long ago, I am my wifes carer. She has very bad finger joints (arthritic) and severe nerve pain.

I'm just suffering from old age. Had to give up drinking when I turned 60. (liver had, had enough) Everything aches these days.

Our last crop went stunted and died in October, no smokes since then. Reused soil contaminated or nematodes? Dont know.

Trying new seedlings with Searles seed raising mix.

Cheers.

The Landscapist.

G'day Paysagiste and thanks for the background ... some serious travelling and living mate.

lots of advice on here and we all seem to have different ways of growing - indoor and outdoor.

i'm not a big fan of searles for growing medicine and don't think it will have the legs to provide your plants with enough food for the whole grow.

not sure of finances or location, but my 2c worth ... reckon it might be worth looking at easy-as-organics (just water) organic soil - DnG has a thread on the forum, if interested.

hope it helps mate

• Upvote 1

Fart too young.

Led to over a decade of a depraved life. Ironic because the years I was smoking were some of the best times of my life.

A rarity as most people don't experience the medical adversaries that I have from smoking the hooter.

Unfortunate, because as much as I love this website and the people that frequent it, it's led to some bizarre paranoid and malicious behavior etc on my account. For that I apologize and has been only in the context of my illness as you will. On many occasions I remember using this website and ending up in the psychiatric ward moments later or something similar ;)

I look forward to the day that those that enjoy cannabis can do so safely and free from any ill harm, medically or legally. It seams that times are a changing and the popo on this website are to be commended.

Look after your health stoners, it's gods greatest gift.

Peace be with you :)

lol

Started smoking when i was 20 some 20 years ago:)

Ever since then i was light to moderate user until few years ago when i started smoking way too much.

More i smoked less i slept so had to do something

3 months ago stopped smoking and switched to using oil and cookie or 2 on the weekend

Now i sleep and feel better then before

So far so good :)

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

My parents smoked bongs in front of me from as early as I can remember. No cunt

gave a fuck in the 80s [emoji19]

First time I smoked it was when a mate found the olds bong under the kitchen sink. He had a fat one and took 7 goes to pull the cunt then greened out and spewed in me back yard.

Me and me other mate just put a pinch in each and coughed em down. We spent the next few hours eating everything we could and just pissing ourselves laughing at anything at all.

We eventually went to look for our other mate but he had straightened up and smoke bombed.

Still good mates with the one who greened out but lost contact with the other years ago when he moved to red neck land or better know as QLD. Hear from another mate who’s still in contact with him that he’s actually growing some nice stuff.

I started getting stoned most

Weekends after that but didn’t start daily till about 16.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

[emoji13] that’s funny shit, can’t even imagine my olds sucking down a few, think me dad smoked a joint once at a party, he did a Sumersalt and landed on his head [emoji23]. Seen him fall flat on his face after a big drinking session smashed half his face in.

He drinks like a fish, got his own keezer set up in his shed think it holds four 19 liter kegs. I reckon he does just over a keg a week atm. 1 schooner = $1

Cheaper than the pub that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk