What was your Introduction to Cannabis?

This has probably been done all ready, but I’m interested to know how we all got into the game so to speak?

My introduction

I was 15 it was 96, still had a sparkle in my eye, then I went to a mates joint in Roleystone WA and got wasted smoking bucket bongs and drinking VB.

Been a moderate user ever since. Fun times back then not a care in the world, so that’s me ,come on you lot I wanna no how it all began!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

1982 i was 14 , no one had money to buy beer back then , 2 mates came over & said i've gotta try this green stuff he stole from his mum's boyfriends oz while they were out 

he said we need a small squeeze plastic orange juice bottle a little bit of our garden hose some tin foil & blu tack 

had no idea what the fuck he was doing but he made , what i now know to be a bong , we all had one i was second , coughed up a lung & accused him of 

trying to kill me , wasn't long after that we got the giggles & i was in , hook line & sinker  

• Upvote 1

1979. Year ten. Wagging school ( Wednesday afternoon sport day). Plastic Orchy bottle bong with garden hose stem. Cone was folded foil from inside a cigarette packet. Bush weed, that made us laugh hysterically for about 20 minutes. Started a journey that lead me to Morocco ten years later, to experience some of the worlds purest hashish around at that time.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

love the topic ...

for me ... was around 12ish (1982) and caravaning with a mate's family in a noosa caravan park (on the way to tewantin). there was a concert on at the sports ground right next to the caravan park ... kate cebrano, noiseworks (i think), and maybe inxs too and a few others. met a fella probably around 16 at the park the day earlier, who was camping and selling to the concert goers. he passed a J to my mate and I ... and we were gone ....

don't remember that much, but remember the beautiful and exotic smell while he was rolling and while we were smoking ... remember being thirsty as and eyes that felt like they'd fall out of my head. remember laughing heaps and making my way back to the site and rolling into the camping bed with the dirtiest feet ... hehehe.

Edited by pug1010

Young druggie stnuc, ya mums/dads should of footed ya's up the arse lol

Was the back seat of a HQ Monaro, in the driveway of some stnuc party, smoking Afghani hash cones 

half of them went to sleep the others threw up, i went back to the party and sucked more piss, thought it was a boring tnuc of a drug

was a year or 3 later before i smoked again, was a joint of some fantastic seedy Thai shit, been smoking and growing ever since

was the year the Zulu's invaded(gatecrashed), was a mad punch on, one got shot in the leg and the rest ran away

anyone from around there and then, would know what i'm talking about lol 

love the topic ...

for me ... was around 12ish (1982) and caravaning with a mate's family in a noosa caravan park (on the way to tewantin). there was a concert on at the sports ground right next to the caravan park ... kate cebrano, noiseworks (i think), and maybe inxs too and a few others. met a fella probably around 16 at the park the day earlier, who was camping and selling to the concert goers. he passed a J to my mate and I ... and we were gone ....

don't remember that much, but remember the beautiful and exotic smell while he was rolling and while we were smoking ... remember being thirsty as and eyes that felt like they'd fall out of my head. remember laughing heaps and making my way back to the site and rolling into the camping bed with the dirtiest feet ... hehehe.

Pug - Lot of those same bands/musos made their way in 1989 to the Newcastle Earthquake Relief Concert at the international sports centre( open air). No official figures available, but estimated nearly 100,000 punters at that concert inside the fence (and outside listening through the fence). We we jammed shoulder to shoulder in the afternoon summer heat. Alcohol was prohibited, but I soon smelt that wonderful pungent aroma waft through the crowd. Within minutes there were thousands of loose joints being passed around. I was prepared with a handful of scoobs in my top pocket, which were freely shared with nearby patrons. Not one single arrest or violent incident occurred that afternoon. Go figure !!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

My 1st intro to cannabis i was about 7 at the time, my best mates big sister grew, went over one day mate calls me out the back and yard was full of plants taller then us both, we was running em till his sis told us off.

My 1st smoke was some leaf same best mate had taken from his big sis plants was 14, 81 at the time we had smoked in a joint cough spat smoking it never smoked anything before the both of us laughed on and off for about an hour at just about anything i went home ate a loaf of bread in sangas then crashed and slept till next day been smoking ever since...

• Upvote 1

First experience was back when I was 9 or 10, we quite often used to go over to out cousins house (he was a bit older like 14) went to the local playground to hangout in the cubby house that was there, we were chilling in there when he pulled out a joint and stated smoking it starting dutching up the cubby and blew the smoke around us, pretty sure we were all giggling like schoolgirls and had the wicked munchies afterwards.

First time actually smoking was at a party when I was 16, smelt that smell and sussed it out few of the older boys had a OJ bottle bong going in the corner, had a cone coughed up my lungs and greened out, can't really remember the rest of the night lol.

Really started getting into it when I was about 19 moved in to a share house with said cousin and he was a smoker so things progressed from there, used to go to TAFE and during breaks would go dutchy up the car, fun times. 

• Upvote 1