Cheaper alternative to bottled PK

So I grow in perlite/coco and have a new 100% perlite grow coming up. Bottled pk seems expensive so if added on bottled recommendations I'd be getting a new bottle every grow.

Are there any cheaper non bottled pk alternatives? Something I could get from bunnos which I could still mix up in my feeding tub with the other nutes?

Cheers, MLG

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Coconut water is high in k normally give the outdoor girls a few hits of that from mid flowering, 100Ml to 4L don’t know the science just one of me mates been doing it for 10 years always gets good results.

In Coco perlite think ya just need to suck it up and by a bottle, sure $20-$50 isn’t going to break the bank too badly? So many macro’s in those nutes you might miss by substituting, soil wouldn’t matter so much.

Pk normally lasts me 2 runs in a 2.4 x 1.2, only use it a few weeks per run.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Yeah Pat, I'm sounding like a bit of a tight ass... you're right! I've just got a 500ml of nutrifields pk heavy. It's 15ml per 10L and I've got a 100L tub which I'm going recirc now. I should just get another. But looking for bunnos alternatives too. MLG

Coconut water is high in k normally give the outdoor girls a few hits of that from mid flowering, 100Ml to 4L don’t know the science just one of me mates been doing it for 10 years always gets good results.

In Coco perlite think ya just need to suck it up and by a bottle, sure $20-$50 isn’t going to break the bank too badly? So many macro’s in those nutes you might miss by substituting, soil wouldn’t matter so much.

Pk normally lasts me 2 runs in a 2.4 x 1.2, only use it a few weeks per run.

Which 2L $14 bunnos bottle do you use Sooty?

What size bottle are you talking mlg? A bottle each grow sounds a lot, unless it's a very small one.

Bunnings have a 2litre bottle for $14, or a kilo bag of soluble powder for $12

You're very rude and have left me with permanent enotional scars....lol...all good Pat. I'm good with adding it but just looking around at what other ppl use.

Wasn’t meaning too be rude l, just think if ya going the road of coco perlite where every element needs to be added manually ya just have to make sure everything is there for them

I use plant doctor activ8mate, stimulizer, black gold, and champion flower fruits and roots. Along with nutri tech flora tech tripple 10, and sometimes sargasol. These are all relatively cheap and each one is stand alone. They have everything you need, as well as triacontonol. I grow outside in coco coir.