Too late to start this season?

Yung

Not too late I don't think if you get the seeds within a week or so and get em straight into the ground. Check my thread out, we're going to be putting out seedlings right thru to the end of Dec, although they wont yield anything close to the big ones we have in ground at the mo. 

How much weed are you after?

Cheers for the reply, i was after maybe half a pound? will probably require quite a few plants, i’m not too sure what’s a reasonable amount to hope for planting this late haha. i do have a few in now that are still pretty smallpost-61578-157416432558_thumb.jpg

what state are you from?

ill be sure to keep up with your thread!!

Cheers

Edited by Yung

We've budgeted on our late plants yeilding 1-3oz each, so if I were you I'd put out 5 females and do everything you can to keep them healthy and hopefully have a good veg with a decent growth spurt. 

I can't help with strains or anything as the grow I'm participating in is my first, bagseed + AK + Girl Scout + Jack Herer. Someone on here will know a good outdoor Aussie strain I'm sure.

Don't make the same mistakes as us!! Spend the money on GOOD soil. Chuck a handful of worms in each hole. Tie down/train your plants for maximum light penetration. I'm not sure if you should top the plants or not at such a late start but someone else should know. 

I'm from NZ so she's a bit greener and wetter over here but we're due for a hot summer so could be similar.

And those ones you've got in the ground now should definitely yield a decent amount!! Look into fixing those yellow leaves and when it hits the veg growth spurt you'll be away laughing. I'd recommend you train them as much as you can man!! Maybe top some of the heads and tie the branches down.  Check out this awesome dude on YT, he's my inspiration and he's got lots of helpful vids. His plants are monsters but if you go back thru his videos to see them in veg, they're no different to yours and my plants. His growth is insane!! 

Here's his topping guide (see the plants are similar to yours in size) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKjvTpd09r4

Gutting guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUgYdxWSaFU

And here's the same plants only 4 or 5 months later (a few 3 pounders, most are 2lb)   :afro: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC1rve2itXs