GgAllin maximum height/ size outdoors in ground

i've grown GG Allin a few times in garden beds under a shade house & indoor

she'll get big , her root system can fill out any space available pretty quickly

my beds were 2.4m long 600mm wide & around 300-400mm deep

the shade house is 1.8m high & around 1.6m wide

pic from 2015 season

attachicon.gif001.JPG

in the ground un-topped well over 2m , topped she'll be around 2m

generally a big yield from her & she's pretty hardy plant

don't think you'll be disappointed with her , she can get stinky though

haven't grown her in while so not sure how diff a GG seed is now compared to back then

love to see some pics when she's up & happening

good luck with her foxy

Beautiful lady IBM. I'm convinced to give my GgAllin some room in the ground this weekend, and her/him do it's thing.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

IBM the area was initially prepared eight months ago - on a private property near top of a hill. Plot is nine holes of about 4000 litres of total soil. Dug some sizeable holes through clay soil. Filled with broken down horse poo - approx 2000 litres of free poo from racetrack. Threw in 1000 litres of homemade compost, and some nearby local soil from a fertile creek bed. Treated base twice heavily with gypsum first. Then mixed in dolomite lime, sulphate of potash and few bags of dynamic lifter. Grew 900 fava bean plants for 7 months. Turned the beans over 2 weeks before planting. Topped with another 500 litres of compost Then few kilos each of Neem meal, kelp meal and more dolomite lime ( pH was under 6.0). Few kilos of worm poo then covered with 6 inches of mulch and planted MJ 3 to 4 weeks ago from pots. Spray every fortnight ( alternating) with eco Neem then silica to ward off pests( will stop this when flowers start). May add aloe vera spray into that cycle, but touch wood, haven't experienced any pest yet on the plants. Kangaroos on the property daily, so built some plant cages for bigger pests. Not sure if plot is fertile enough to support through flowering, so will likely need a pk dosage plan at that stage. Pedro has given me a few good ideas for that- hes been generous with his advice about cost effective nutrients on a sizeable scale. Plants are only 11 weeks. Attached photo of a segregated male ( 80 KMs away)to give an idea of current stage of growth. Unable to get a good photo on the property yet, as cages are heavy duty and currently obscure the plant ( until they get over a metre tall)post-65010-157431104657_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1