Bunnings soil what to do..plzhelp

Give the stem some support if you like by carefully mounding some soil around the stem to straighten it up.

Don't use soil that is very wet or the stem may rot.

Seedlings use really small amounts of water for a few weeks so it's unlikely you will need to water much at all for at least 2-3 days and then it may only need a light spray.

You kind of have to set and forget.

You have to be careful of stem rot or dampning off. After checking your pic again, there is a black spot indicative of a too wet situation that you may want to examine further.

Edited by Carbcon

Give the stem some support if you like by carefully mounding some soil around the stem to straighten it up.

Don't use soil that is very wet or the stem may rot.

Seedlings use really small amounts of water for a few weeks so it's unlikely you will need to water much at all for at least 2-3 days and then it may only need a light spray.

You kind of have to set and forget.

You have to be careful of stem rot or dampning off. After checking your pic again, there is a black spot indicative of a too wet situation that you may want to examine further.

So just tighten the soil let it dry out majorly (heat wave will help lots.) But it was going well till pot fell over no roots were harmed tho and had a big chunk of soil around it so it didnt get completley fucked...so what do now

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

do youre best to find an inert soil.Unfortunately for you you do have to have a basic idea of nutes and the reading suggestion is it.Otherwise youre askink us to type the book for you.This is not a 10 second type answer.Sorry you have to go to such lengths...HO HO HO good luck

It will be right. Prop up stem with some dirt. And let it go for a few days. It will tell you when it wants water. I dropped 2 pots and they are fine. I used it as an excuse to Re pot in a better pot for one.

Have you got holes drilled in the sides of pot for ventilation?

Propped it up dunno how its reacting tho heres a pic of it man and nah no side holes :/ I'll do that today8post-65314-157698614183_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I dont know if you are into growing a veggie garden.I have allways loved my veggie garden and have always said growing veggies has taught me so much about growing weed and growing weed has taught me so much about growing vegies.Organics are very forgiving and you can go very hard as long as they are the right ones.If this is as completely from scrach as it sounds I have to say there is no way to get out of your own research(as porky said above)I really did want to be helpful so please dont think there is any sarcasm.If you smoke it you should grow it and we were all there once   GOOD LUCK

• Upvote 1