• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Hy-Gen Budlink Ultimate Liquid Silica
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

First time outdoor.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Jarrodmatee

Jarrodmatee

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 Posts:
Gday all.
I’m in the eastern suburbs of vic.
I’m currently about 4 weeks in and my plants are about the size of a coke can.

I’ve started them in “Scott’s osomocte primum plus Potting mix.
They have been in there since been germinated.

I’ve made a pretty good connection with the bloke at the hydroponics store near my house and he’s pointed me in the direction of Mixing in some 70% coco and 30% perlite with some compost and some of the potting soil.
I just wanted to touch some bases and see what others had to say about it.

For nutrients ive given them a mix of Cyco Rhyznofuel and Canna Terra Vega at a Ph of 6.1.

Thanks
Attached File  IMG_6314.JPG   2.15MB   35 downloads

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Postman pat

Postman pat

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 701 Posts:
Not sure adding nutes to that soil is a good idea? probably find there’s more than enough to keep your plant going till flower time. Just be giving water for now.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

gazza308

gazza308

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 894 Posts:
  • Interests:Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Bikes, Fishing, Shooting, Growing, Rooting :P
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: Viperspectra
Hey mate I’m interested to know if your growing in pots or in the ground?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a Gynecologist but I know a  #*$! when I see one!

OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.