• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
CYCO Platinum Series Hydroponics Nutrients & Additives

Photo

Autos outdoor to small? Help

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

BubbaKush

BubbaKush

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing, camping, 4wd'ing, American style BBQ'ing with my brother, playing with my dog, tending to my garden and pulling out my telescope on a good night star gazing while super stoned.
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HLG 550 V2 Rspec
  • Fav. Nutrients:Canna coco
Hey mate check out " From seed to stoned" "Mr Canucks grow" and "Dr Auto flower" on YouTube they grow indoors but a lot of it can be extrapolated and used outdoors.

Happy growing! :)

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14250 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Fuck mate the plant is 1 week old what do you expect it to be 3ft tall by now. Its going fine.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

They're not much smaller than your last finished auto grow lol

AquaDolly

AquaDolly

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1779 Posts:
I'm in SEQ as well. They're going fine. Autos might seem like they start of a bit slower so don't stress.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.