Autos outdoor to small? Help

Hey guys technically im se qld brisbane area alright so the pics were taken today are they to small just over 1 wk old anyway of them getting bigger or am i due for a shit yield also why is the leaf raised up like that is that normal? Gets prob about 5-6 hrs a day direct sunlight id say if i was to take a guess its pretty sunny where i have it im in brisbane and heard growing season is oct/november so yup info and pics below

Strain: Alien lights og auto

Seedbank:synergy automatic

Soil:canna terra proffesional mix(not pro plus)

Grow Method? Outdoors

Growing in? Plastic black pots

Outdoor Temps: between 26 c and 32c its outdoors it varies

No nutes yet just been giving straight water

Pics is all the same plant as only growing 1 outdoors at this time

post-65339-0-96732700-1573170987_thumb.jpg

post-65339-0-90407900-1573171117_thumb.jpg

post-65339-0-60408400-1573171165_thumb.jpg

post-65339-0-62340500-1573171311_thumb.jpg

post-65339-0-91527800-1573171364_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crazycj26

Whoever you seen online growing is full of shit!

NO WAY will any plant including auto's have multiple node's or sets of true leaves in just one week!

There is nothing wrong with your plant it looks healthy and doing well! Its the size it should be at the stage its at.

Happy growing and good luck with it all!

• Upvote 1

@mr brown thanks man will do

@porky1982 its an auto and from the few grows ive seen online with autoflowering its not unusaul actually its very common to be bigger /have more nodes/leaf sets at this point purely because theres less veg/flower time overall

I have grown over 50 autos and they all looked that at a week old. But hay what the fuck would i know. [emoji19]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Congrats man really not doubting or saying u dont know what your talking about its my First time with autos just wanted to make sure it was doing alright as they have short veg times and the smallest fuckup can screwup a yield and since i tend to have a black thumb ie i usaully end up killing anything i attempt to grow was jist wanting clarification that they were allright so ive re read your post good to know there fine thanks mate Edited by Crazycj26

Whoever you seen online growing is full of shit!

NO WAY will any plant including auto's have multiple node's or sets of true leaves in just one week!

There is nothing wrong with your plant it looks healthy and doing well! Its the size it should be at the stage its at.

Happy growing and good luck with it all!

Thanks man