Insomnia

BubbaKush

Question

Full Extract Cannabis Oil FECO

lavender smelling strains ( think aroma therapy ) with higher levels of the terpenoid Myrcene.

but you need to look at your life style choices as well , like , are you active , in sport or workout wise 

​are you an alcohol drinker , a ciggy smoker , what are you eating  , water consumption

as well as any medications you might be taking with side effects of insomnia  

i would suggest trying not to rely on canna to put you to sleep , although canna would be a much better choice 

than benzo's / ambien / sleeping pills , best if you can avoid taking anything , if poss of cause  

have you looked into CBT , cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia 

no expert , i have a mate who's been dealing with insomnia for a while 

Edited by itchybromusic
  • Upvote 3

I would like to give cbd a try but don't know where to get it, ILGM have it but the cost with the shipping on top is very expensive, I could try Canvalate but at this point I'm struggling to pay my mortgage and bills so the $800 for the consult and then the extra $300 or so a month a can't afford at this time.

Sorry mate I don't know what FECO means?

Thanks for your reply! :)

I was given a 1 litre bottle and I love it, I don't use anything else now. don't know how they made it but i'm gunna have to learn. I dilute it with coconut oil  and flax oil to take orally. I dilute it with coconut and jojoba oil to use as a rub. Doctors told me I needed knee surgery again and I wouldn't be able to walk soon if I didn't. I've been using it for over 12 months now and back doing hard labour no worries. I have to use it every day or after a couple of days with out it i'm stuffed and can't walk. but it only take like 30 seconds and i'm good as new again. Taking it orally makes me really drowsy.

• Upvote 1

Just soaked some buds in ISO propyl alcohol strained it and evaporated the ISO off then put in oven at the lowest temp for an hour, had to use razor blade to scrape it of the Pyrex dish and then put a few chunks on top of some cones and well I'm fucked!:) thanks to all except the last one to reply :) will answer replies when I can think properly :)
  • Upvote 1

Glad to hear you got sorted for last night Bubba :)

An interesting thing I read when looking into cannabis for insomnia was that  if you oiled up aged or old bud and the keif at the bottom of the barrel it helps in so far as the THC is converted to CBN over time which is showing promise for sleep.

I also found this info helpful to learn more about cannabis and sleep:

https://thesleepdoctor.com/2018/11/27/thinking-about-using-cannabis-for-sleep-here-are-some-things-to-know/?cn-reloaded=1

• Upvote 1

Full Extract Cannabis Oil FECO

lavender smelling strains ( think aroma therapy ) with higher levels of the terpenoid Myrcene.

but you need to look at your life style choices as well , like , are you active , in sport or workout wise

​are you an alcohol drinker , a ciggy smoker , what are you eating , water consumption

as well as any medications you might be taking with side effects of insomnia

i would suggest trying not to rely on canna to put you to sleep , although canna would be a much better choice

than benzo's / ambien / sleeping pills , best if you can avoid taking anything , if poss of cause

have you looked into CBT , cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia

no expert , i have a mate who's been dealing with insomnia for a while

Thanks IBM! :)

Good bit of info there I will have to see if I can get some "Grape Ape" seeds and I think "OG Kush" has myrcene too.

Yeah I should get more active as the only exercise I get is the half hour walk in the mornings with my dog, might start doing it in the evening also I know my 4 legged friend would love it.

Nah don't smoke ciggies gave them up a bit over 3 years ago and gave up drinking 6 months ago.

I eat more veggies than I do meat, for some reason ever since I gave up the grog I crave veggies all the time, still eat meat but portion size is smaller.

Up until I could keep myself in supply I totally stopped taking the dexamphetamine for the stupid ADHD and feel all the better for it, I will never take the shit again.

Benzos zolpidem and zopiclone doesn't work putting me asleep I've tried them multiple times, the last time I tried a zolpidem I drove to maccas and back and I have absolutely no memory of it! That scared the crap out of me so I refuse to take them anymore.

Yeah mate I have done CBT it does certainly help me relax but I hardly ever "Switch off" fully.

I will get more exercise in and and see about the grape ape or og kush for the myrcene.

I appreciate your help thank you! :)

Edited by BubbaKush
  • Upvote 2

Glad to hear you got sorted for last night Bubba :)

An interesting thing I read when looking into cannabis for insomnia was that  if you oiled up aged or old bud and the keif at the bottom of the barrel it helps in so far as the THC is converted to CBN over time which is showing promise for sleep.

I also found this info helpful to learn more about cannabis and sleep:

https://thesleepdoctor.com/2018/11/27/thinking-about-using-cannabis-for-sleep-here-are-some-things-to-know/?cn-reloaded=1

Thanks Sugar! :)

Yeah I got 7 hrs of uninterrupted sleep! So I'm feeling like a new person!

Thank you for the informative link! :)

• Upvote 1

I was given a 1 litre bottle and I love it, I don't use anything else now. don't know how they made it but i'm gunna have to learn. I dilute it with coconut oil  and flax oil to take orally. I dilute it with coconut and jojoba oil to use as a rub. Doctors told me I needed knee surgery again and I wouldn't be able to walk soon if I didn't. I've been using it for over 12 months now and back doing hard labour no worries. I have to use it every day or after a couple of days with out it i'm stuffed and can't walk. but it only take like 30 seconds and i'm good as new again. Taking it orally makes me really drowsy.

A 1 liter bottle! Wow I think that would last me a very long time!

That's awesome that it has such a positive effect with you! Heaps better than pharmaceuticals!

Thanks for your help! :)

• Upvote 1