Insomnia

BubbaKush

Question

Thanks Ozzy420.

Yeah the Bubba worked well for me but the last month I've only been able to get 2-3 hrs a night of sleep no matter how much I smoke, guess I have built a tolerance to that strain.

I have always ordered from ILGM and never had any problems except a few beans that didn't germ but they always sent replacements but they're too expensive and I don't like the long wait for them to arrive.

Now I know that we have seed banks here I would like to buy Australian. The gg allin and the d affie sound great in the sellers description and I've seen some grow diary's that some of the guy's here are/have grown them I would love to hear what they have to say/recommend.

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by BubbaKush

Hi Bubba, sorry I don't know of any strain that will help with insomnia.

As Oz says the Indica types are said to help somewhat.

I've also read that oil helps some people to sleep too - this too seems to help some and not others.

There is a recent study done on cbd and anxiety and sleep and the results indicate that it helped most of the study participants in first month for sleep but was less helpful each month during the study. It did show that help with anxiety

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326553/

All the best

• Upvote 1

Have you tried edibles? I find if I decarb longer, they are more sedative. My current smoke is a sativa strain and the edibles I make from it still knock me out if I take enough.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No mate I haven't, but its funny you said that as i was just looking at the hippie shop online and looked at the magical butter with ardent nova kit for $550, I might give that a go.

Thanks for your reply :)

CBD works a treat for me but wifey prefers the FECO for sleeping time, maybe you can rotate

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I would like to give cbd a try but don't know where to get it, ILGM have it but the cost with the shipping on top is very expensive, I could try Canvalate but at this point I'm struggling to pay my mortgage and bills so the $800 for the consult and then the extra $300 or so a month a can't afford at this time.

Sorry mate I don't know what FECO means?

Thanks for your reply! :)