LED Lighting

westbro

partimus might be a good one to ask for a light comparison or maybe check out his grows, as he has used a variety of lights.

he gives insightful information on his grow diaries and doesn't spin any shit ... most importantly  ... he grows very nice plants.

if you are after some cmh info ... forgetiwashere and stanley beamish used cmh and give some good opinions and advice - mainly with dpap cmh fixtures.

billygoat also has grown with cmh and hlg quantum boards ... as well as a few other light sources ... now he might give you a bit more shit, but his info is still valuable ... hehehe

oops forgot ... i think something happened at one time that made it hard to search for older posts ... have included forgetiwashere and stanley beamish topics below ... billy's and parti's are more recent and yiu have a few to choose from:

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/66133-phillips-315w-lec-with-d-papillon-reflector/?hl=d-papillon

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/75320-stans-big-bash-with-new-lights/?hl=dpap

partimus might be a good one to ask for a light comparison or maybe check out his grows, as he has used a variety of lights.

he gives insightful information on his grow diaries and doesn't spin any shit ... most importantly ... he grows very nice plants.

if you are after some cmh info ... forgetiwashere and stanley beamish used cmh and give some good opinions and advice - mainly with dpap cmh fixtures.

billygoat also has grown with cmh and hlg quantum boards ... as well as a few other light sources ... now he might give you a bit more shit, but his info is still valuable ... hehehe

oops forgot ... i think something happened at one time that made it hard to search for older posts ... have included forgetiwashere and stanley beamish topics below ... billy's and parti's are more recent and yiu have a few to choose from:

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/66133-phillips-315w-lec-with-d-papillon-reflector/?hl=d-papillon

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/75320-stans-big-bash-with-new-lights/?hl=dpap

I’m fairly sure Bill has never used a HLG fixture. I think he has done a veg run with another LED but I think.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

I’m fairly sure Bill has never used a HLG fixture. I think he has done a veg run with another LED but I think.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

hehehe ... must have pulled that one out of my date porky ... i'll go with you on it mate. :)

last time i looked on his grow, he had just designed an interesting lst apparatus and had bought some leds - i was really getting into his plans.

i know he's around ... so hoping he can elaborate.

sorry mate ... been a bit vague lately ... i also forgot that you've been growing with HLGs too.

luckily we all have a good excuse for forgetting stuff ... hehehe.

edit: ... shit, just remembered papasmurf's LED grows as well ... ahh fuck it ... time for a vapo ... good to see there are so many good growers using a variety of techniques these days.

Edited by pug1010