LED Lighting

westbro

I was running two small LEDs and it was suggested to get a better light as the ones I had were close to useless.

I did a bit of research for my tent size 1x1x2m and worked out that a Mars Hydro TSW 2000, would be within in my budget and would also be suitable for flowering my two girls. I paid $498 and it was delivered within a week. I like it and I'm fairly sure my girls do to. While I will not get as good a yield from the bigger HPS lights some people need to be within their budget and simply prefer LEDs.

Good luck with your grow.

I am a first-time grower and found it extremely easy to fall into the trap of wanting the best of everything for my plants.

• Upvote 1

Good luck with your grow lady.

Just your comment on falling into the trap of wanting the best for your plants. My opinion is that the product (canna) you are finishing with is a costly one if you have to buy. So if you can push more out of it by getting better parts whether they are lights or other bits and pieces I quickly learnt that it's worth it. I found myself upgrading whereas if I'd committed at the start then I would have saved money in the short and long term.

But each to their own.

MLG

I was running two small LEDs and it was suggested to get a better light as the ones I had were close to useless.

I did a bit of research for my tent size 1x1x2m and worked out that a Mars Hydro TSW 2000, would be within in my budget and would also be suitable for flowering my two girls. I paid $498 and it was delivered within a week. I like it and I'm fairly sure my girls do to. While I will not get as good a yield from the bigger HPS lights some people need to be within their budget and simply prefer LEDs.

Good luck with your grow.

I am a first-time grower and found it extremely easy to fall into the trap of wanting the best of everything for my plants.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

A friend just bought a spider farmer sf4000. Honestly I don’t know to much, but all Samsung diodes/chips and roughly 500 true watts from wall....... saw it for the first time today and thing is dam bright!!! Ment to cover a 5x5 easy in flower...... he picked it up for not much more then the above mars!!!...... will be good to see the out come in a couple months time. Also he upgraded from a bestva LED hahaha so will be a big improvement

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1